Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
That's your opinion. There are lots of people who actually enjoy Wano. Wano has had some remarkable moments tbh, but at least for me is not enough. I don't know about you , but I would have loved Wano if Oda had developed Beast Pirates instead of focusing in some boring story with Oden. Right know, Kaido and his crew are like a piece of garbage to many people, because he didnt care about making them a remarkable crew. Beast Pirates are forgettable , same with Oden retainers and Oden himself. If he had chosen to develop the numbers, tobi roppo, calamities and kaido, this arc would have been an amazing adventure at least to me.
I wonder seth, what did you like to happen when Wano began?
I would like it if it was the way you spread it out.

+ a bit more realism.

No fucking 5 yo kids running around battlefield changing enemies into slaves and fodder characters like Nami and Usopp being alive without protection.

If it's a Sanji chapter then it looks like Oda plans on switching between the 2 before King and Queen finally go down... which is weird because that would mean Zoro beats King before Sanji beats Queen

This would be one of the few arcs in the entire story where he flips the order

:zorothink:

Lance posted the Stealth Black emote, which means my sweet Sanji-kun finally gets some action. :stealthblack:

Could the Nintendo Switch hint mean Law is gonna Shambles BM's ass ? :zorothink:

Last edited:
I ask everyone on this board.

Why do you think @Lance_Dragonite is Redon? I really think he is a legit source for spoilers as his riddles are spot on bit still why should it be Redon?
Ife posts full spoilers at WG... He says

"Posted by Redon at AP for example."

Why should he do so?
Also redons main turf are AP and even more pirate-king.es

So I doubt it is Redon but also a spoiler source sho for reasons isn't posting the full stuff
Imagine still doubting that Lance is Redon in 2021. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.