Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

:beckmoji::whitepress::mihugh::cantseeme::chopoff:

Sometimes there are spoilers the week before the chapter releases, but i don't know why or how...
We don't get early spoilers on Oda breaks, only during Shonen Jump breaks. I can't remember what the actual explanation is but it's something due to the timing and order of how the magazine is release or something?

Today at work, a girl came in to some doctor and saw my tattoo. She tried to get a look, i showed her and asked her if she knows it. She laughed and meant literally: "Yeah, i have seen One Piece with my Ex and still watching it weekly. He liked law pretty much, but Kid was always the cooler one. But Luffy will be PK anyway."

I thought about marrying her instantly.
Run, Kid fans are the worst ones :emohiyo:

G

Gorosei Informer

Why did Shanks cut Kid's arm?

WTF IS HIS PROBLEM?

Few possibilities:

1. Shanks is an "arms dealer" or just likes to collect arms and may have taken Queen's in the past too?

2. Kid resembles Shanks sort of and Shanks took his arm as a moment of savage irony.

3. Shanks thought him too arrogant and wanted to humble him and show him how truly out of his depth he was and for probably understimating him too. A brutal, permanent lesson and reminder at that.

4. Shanks made him"bet that arm" in a similar way he bet his own arm on Luffy.

5. Kid might have openly declared he wants to kill Shanks and tried to attack him and since he uses his arms to attack, they cut him off his arm to "literally disarm him".

I think Kid has a personal reason to hate Shanks, some kind of vendetta, whether they are related or not. This article gives a great insight into the parallels and contrasts of Kid and Shanks, how they work as foils to one another despite their blatant similarities:
https://www.opfanpage.com/2018/04/27/shanks-and-eustass-kid-are-intended-counterparts-2/

It makes me wonder if Oda is trying to do something similar with Bonney and Big Mom to think of it, despite Bonney's irrelevancy to Big Mom in the narrative so far ironically.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
You are Sanji fan. I dont expect good taste from you anyway bro. :D
Oof

Post automatically merged:

Today at work, a girl came in to some doctor and saw my tattoo. She tried to get a look, i showed her and asked her if she knows it. She laughed and meant literally: "Yeah, i have seen One Piece with my Ex and still watching it weekly. He liked law pretty much, but Kid was always the cooler one. But Luffy will be PK anyway."

I thought about marrying her instantly.
You should post a photo of your Kidd tattoo :kidsmile:

Oof

You should post a photo of your Kidd tattoo :kidsmile:
I did when i got it :D:

Why did Shanks cut Kid's arm?

WTF IS HIS PROBLEM?

I had a theory/ idea about Kid being the One Piece Version of "Tyr" and Killer of "Fenrir". In that scenario, Kid lost his arm to gain the connection to Killer. Maybe he gave it away by himself to show that Killer is more worth then his left arm to him.

Remember Kid never stated his arm got cut. He just said "he lost it to shanks". I still think thats important wording here.

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/adv-coc-of-kid-tyr.12926/

Status
Not open for further replies.