Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a theory/ idea about Kid being the One Piece Version of "Tyr" and Killer of "Fenrir". In that scenario, Kid lost his arm to gain the connection to Killer. Maybe he gave it away by himself to show that Killer is more worth then his left arm to him.

Remember Kid never stated his arm got cut. He just said "he lost it to shanks". I still think thats important wording here.

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/adv-coc-of-kid-tyr.12926/
WTF! This theory is amazing!!!

:crazwhat:

Also... Amazing tattoo!!!

:lumazed:

Sanji looks alright but Zoro looks as if he were wearing makeup after a failed plastic surgery attempt. And he looks VERY upset...
Why is Zoro wearing make up and Sanji looks like he smokes weed and not cigarettes lmao
You didn't really say this:cantseeme:
moment of savage irony.
Shanks' easygoing attitude and careless smile can make you forget that he is not an innocent partygoer. He is indeed more savage/cruel than it might seem at the first look. This applies to his whole crew.

G

Gorosei Informer

Sanji looks alright but Zoro looks as if he were wearing makeup after a failed plastic surgery attempt. And he looks VERY upset...

You didn't really say this:cantseeme:

Shanks' easygoing attitude and careless smile can make you forget that he is not an innocent partygoer. He is indeed more savage/cruel than it might seem at the first look. This applies to his whole crew.
Hahaha, blame Borderlands 2 for that pun!

:gokulaugh::goyea::ace:

Yeah exactly too! It's somewhat of a facade on his part, like to make you underestimate him, whether it's intentional or not on his part, or he's just a mixture of being so gentle and good hearted but also savage and pragmatic when necessary. Same applies to his whole crew as you said as well ofc.

Oda and thus Toei too set such an amazing, unforgettable tone in the 1st chapter with Shanks' speech and Roo killing that bandit. I saw that moment in the anime which made it even better, but now I'm wondering, how the hell did 4Kids handle a scene like that? LOL! The same idiots who change Marine guns to water pistols and Helmeppos gun into a hammer on a spring or mechanism of some kind? LMAO!

:beckmoji::endthis::milaugh::lawsigh:

Hahaha, blame Borderlands 2 for that pun!

:gokulaugh::goyea::ace:

Yeah exactly too! It's somewhat of a facade on his part, like to make you underestimate him, whether it's intentional or not on his part, or he's just a mixture of being so gentle and good hearted but also savage and pragmatic when necessary. Same applies to his whole crew as you said as well ofc.

Oda and thus Toei too set such an amazing, unforgettable tone in the 1st chapter with Shanks' speech and Roo killing that bandit. I saw that moment in the anime which made it even better, but now I'm wondering, how the hell did 4Kids handle a scene like that? LOL! The same idiots who change Marine guns to water pistols and Helmeppos gun into a hammer on a spring or mechanism of some kind? LMAO!

:beckmoji::endthis::milaugh::lawsigh:
I too had this scene in mind. If I remember correctly Roo is shooting this bandit in the head while smiling and eating at the same time.
And Shanks while saying 'it's not safe to point a gun' is also smiling.

Shanks and by extension the core members of the read haired pirates might be one of the most intelligent/shrewd crew in the series.

G

Gorosei Informer

Oh I just realised you have tomato in your name too? LOL! Bango and Yamato, the Tomato twins?

:yasu::myman::ihaha:

I too had this scene in mind. If I remember correctly Roo is shooting this bandit in the head while smiling and eating at the same time.
And Shanks while saying 'it's not safe to point a gun' is also smiling.

Shanks and by extension the core members of the read haired pirates might be one of the most intelligent/shrewd crew in the series.

Shanks' speech right in that moment, Roo suddenly shooting the bandit out of nowhere and the intense tone of that moment, especially with the sudden murder of that bandit, are so powerful, especially in such a lighthearted series.

:steef: :finally:

:king::beckmoji: (Although ironically King was disarmed by Izo shooting his sword away easily LOL)

Still no sign of Vegapank despite Sanji getting getting this hype moment and a chapter for himself.

:choppawhat::josad:

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
This is what I like about One Piece.
Shingo races dangerously, he will nudge his rival's car in order to make the other driver lose control if he's unsure about his own chances of winning. In terms of racing ability, Shingo is the best driver on the Night Kids team. He is also a childhood friend of Impact Blue's navigator, Sayuki.

Waifu submitted by Sauceboss69

Buying with affiliate link(s) help fund MyWaifuList

Status
Not open for further replies.