Status
Not open for further replies.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Zoro vs Sanji is the lifeblood of every OP forum lol.

Admirals vs Yonkos and Shanks vs Mihawk is probably 2/3 place.

Meh. Sakazuki will fight PK Luffy. Dragon's going to end up as Imu's hypetool.

:steef: Ice Oni Plague Queen coming soon.

I hope after Sanji vs Queen, the Vinsmokes are never mentioned again
Pretty sure, at this point, is set in stone that when Vegapunk comes into play, they will be mentioned again.
Especially when the "DNA" discovery is something major for both Judge and Vegapunk.

W

Wonderful World

Ice Oni Plague Queen coming soon.

I hope after Sanji vs. Queen, the Vinsmokes are never mentioned again
Well, seeing as how he is now awakening his exoskeleton, it for sure means we're getting more Vinsmokes in the future, lol.

We never saw what happened to them at the end of WCI, so that plot point is still there. Plus, we all know the eventual reconciliation is coming later on.
Post automatically merged:

Pretty sure, at this point, is set in stone that when Vegapunk comes into play, they will be mentioned again.
Especially when the "DNA" discovery is something major for both Judge and Vegapunk.
The Super Sentai aspect aside (I actually really like this), like most people, I only like Reiju. I do however want to see what happened at the end of WCI. The Vegapunk stuff is also very exciting and we might be hearing more about them from Queen.

Last edited by a moderator:

Doggo

Well, seeing as how he is now awakening his exoskeleton, it for sure means we're getting more Vinsmokes in the future, lol.

We never saw what happened to them at the end of WCI, so that plot point is still there. Plus, we all know the eventual reconciliation is coming later on.
Post automatically merged:

The Super Sentai aspect aside (I actually really like this), like most people, I only like Reiju. I do however want to see what happened at the end of WCI. The Vegapunk stuff is also very exciting and we might be hearing more about them from Queen.
I also only like Reiju.
BUt the 3 others I think deserve a chance of "being free". Somehow "unlocking" their emotions, so they could no more be the heartless tools they were literally programmed to be is a good thing.

Doggo

Btw, I'm watching the omg 6-hour video essay while I play my Nuzlocke Pokemon run.
I kinda skipped the beginning because I don't really care about the dude trying to prove to me that he knows what he's talking about. If I'm watching something this long, boy I better consider that you know what you're talking about already, otherwise it wouldn't make much sense. :ihaha:

But so far so good.

Ironically the Drag Down is getting dragged hard by the OP cult as I expected and feared.

:specialmeh::lawsigh::mihugh::sanjimeh:
Might be understandable because I just saw the 'Luffy's dream' part and it was so trash honestly. It was just straight-up misinterpretation. It's been heavily implied that Luffy never really cared a lot about the individual Gol D Roger. For him, the concept of PK is >>>>. And this man was giving his final thoughts on the dream when we don't even know the 'real' dream he has, one he shared with Roger.

'Luffy is already free' Yeah, no. If he was the freest man on the sea then he wouldn't be imprisoned in WCI and then again in Wano. He still can't do anything he wants anywhere around the world. He still has restrictions. He wants to become the King because no one tells a King what to do. This is why his idea of 'freedom' is tied to strength too and also the reason why I think that even tho he'll become the PK for the world when he reaches Raftel and finds OP, from Luffy's perspective, he'll only achieve his goal when he topples the WG.

Doggo

Oh no.
I knew it.
Zoro ruined One Piece.
:shame:

jk

Holy fuck his analysis about Luffy's dream is hilarious.
Because I agree with it and can already envision the tons of comments on the video defending Oda and how he shits at writing Luffy.
6 hours of pure joy.
Can't wait to see what he got to say to shit on Sanji.
Will I agree with it?
Will I shit on him, instead?
This video brought me more fun than 90% of the Wano arc so far.
:ihaha:

Last edited:
W

Wonderful World

I also only like Reiju.
BUt the 3 others I think deserve a chance of "being free". Somehow "unlocking" their emotions, so they could no more be the heartless tools they were literally programmed to be is a good thing.
That's true. I just assumed it was somehow too late for them, but something may still happen to fix them later. Vegapunk or maybe even Judge (lol) if he is redeemed.

Might be understandable because I just saw the 'Luffy's dream' part and it was so trash honestly. It was just straight-up misinterpretation. It's been heavily implied that Luffy never really cared a lot about the individual Gol D Roger. For him, the concept of PK is >>>>. And this man was giving his final thoughts on the dream when we don't even know the 'real' dream he has, one he shared with Roger.

'Luffy is already free' Yeah, no. If he was the freest man on the sea then he wouldn't be imprisoned in WCI and then again in Wano. He still can't do anything he wants anywhere around the world. He still has restrictions. He wants to become the King because no one tells a King what to do. This is why his idea of 'freedom' is tied to strength too and also the reason why I think that even tho he'll become the PK for the world when he reaches Raftel and finds OP, from Luffy's perspective, he'll only achieve his goal when he topples the WG.
Luffy part wasn't good byt although had some food point (it depend of perspective) but to be Fair for other Straw Hats Dreams it was honestly accurate (at least in my opinion)

Status
Not open for further replies.