Status
Not open for further replies.
Morj's new raid failing video is just sad.

It's basically "Oda has written so many parts of this arc really badly but i still have faith in him that this is all just a 60 chapter setup for the real final battle later".
As long as people keep saying that, their audience will also keep thinking that. And oda too if he actually cares about critics and feedback won't care. And OP will keep going downhill.

S

Sugimoto 14

I think my favorite comment from Drizzt is that the issue of their dreams not being that fleshed out is fine in the pre-time skip since there's a ton of story left. This isn't the case in the post time skip, this is when their dreams should be related to the conflicts
Because every straw-hat has already gotten their respective arc. There's not really much more they will contribute to the narrative aside from fighting Luffy's enemies. In the very end of series, they will accomplish their dreams. If you're expecting any more, you will be disappointed.

One Piece's narrative centers around LUFFY and his dream to become pirate king. That's why they are traveling island-by-island towards Raftel. He is the main character. There's no reason for some random detours so Usopp can do sniper training or Brook can do some music concert. Sorry, but not every Straw Hat is gonna get equal shine. This is Luffy's series and Luffy's journey, and if this is something you haven't realized by now, I am sorry but you will be very disappointed.

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Sugimoto 14

Morj's new raid failing video is just sad.

It's basically "Oda has written so many parts of this arc really badly but i still have faith in him that this is all just a 60 chapter setup for the real final battle later".
It would be funny to see him become the new Drizzt of the community when the raid obviously succeeds and his headcanon of Wano is shattered

Some people just don't want to admit when they're fucking wrong. Just admit it and get it over with. Dude just doubles down with more stupid shit.

This is why if you're not sure of something, just say it's a THEORY. That's what I do. Plenty of theories are wrong. Nothing wrong with that, because it's just speculation. But this arc was NEVER going to fail. It was close to 80 something chapters when Onigashima started. We were way too deep in.

Status
Not open for further replies.