Status
Not open for further replies.
What would we achieve if raid fails?
I mean storywise. It's not like after failing they will get special powerups as they the already getting pu so often now.
Raid fail theory will come true only if this is the last arc of the op saga and whole fucking navy and every other character comes to wano.

I mean storywise. It's not like after failing they will get special powerups as they the already getting pu so often now.
Raid fail theory will come true only if this is the last arc of the op saga and whole fucking navy and every other character comes to wano.
To establish how dangerous Kaido is.

Hints about something tomorrow.
:pepelit:
Hints about something.
:pepelit:
Post automatically merged:

It would be funny to see him become the new Drizzt of the community when the raid obviously succeeds and his headcanon of Wano is shattered
This should happen too, because his whole argument is basically “the raid failing will make the plot good, because otherwise the writing is very weird/bad.”

He’s basically implying that if the raid doesn’t fail Wano is bad.

We would achieve the one thing that has been missing from Wano, emotional investment.
And me not dying of course.

W

Wonderful World

At this point, I feel like he only wants the theory to come true because he said it.

It makes no narrative sense for it to fail; this has been cooking since Punk Hazard. If anything, CP-0 will come through and up the stakes if the other SH can't protect Robin for some reason.

We would achieve the one thing that has been missing from Wano, emotional investment.
Why do you have to die?

To establish how dangerous Kaido is.
But we already know that. He fucked luffy and his team so hard so many times already.

😆🤣😂 But there are so many emotional hooks already. The plight of momo and company. Zoro's past. Now Robin is in danger too.

But we already know that. He fucked luffy and his team so hard so many times already.

😆🤣😂 But there are so many emotional hooks already. The plight of momo and company. Zoro's past. Now Robin is in danger too.
Yes but the alliance need to feel despair.

Status
Not open for further replies.