Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro alr got a CoA buff this arc and the ability to unlock ACoC, he is probably going to train CoO against Shiryu. Sanji in the other hand... He needs desperately a CoA power up. Or something to boost his ap a little bit at least.
Man i really want both to have adv. In both forms of haki.
Enma is for super attacks that's take away his energy .
Ashura was some kind of adv CoC .
I believe that through enma we will see some weird type of haki..
The sumo guy and kaido had mentioned about Zoro's weird aura...
Zoro has a demon inside him or something and after using enma again and again his power will unlock.. imo.

I'm glad we're (seemingly) in the home stretch for this arc. I hope Kaido has a good backstory, but what happened with Sabo, Vivi and Blackbeard seem far more interesting than Kaido up to this point.
I think it's fair to be more excited for those things when compared to just seeing Kaido fight in current time, but Kaido's flashback? I'm equally if not more hyped in seeing that when compared to those things.

You're being really weird just cause you don't remember, Luffy's haki pool > Hyogoro's (or at least old Hyogoro), he taught him how to use haki outwards and recognized Luffy's power was already beyond him but it's the same concept just stronger, just like Katakuri could punch Luffy harder despite both using the same armament just different levels.
You might be angry about how it's applied in the manga but it's undeniably the same concept in canon.

The same concept different levels. It's a 2 PUs in one shot. See, it's as simple as drinking water. Now go be a nuisance somewhere else. :tchpepe:

Status
Not open for further replies.