Status
Not open for further replies.

The same concept different levels. It's a 2 PUs in one shot. See, it's as simple as drinking water. Now go be a nuisance somewhere else. :tchpepe:
That second powerup is just adCoC. Internal destruction which is far more advanced is just adCoC. Application of CoC coating. If not, Luffy has never used internal destruction at any point against Kaidou.
Also Kaidou fought like 17 people before 1vs1 with Luffy. Luffy might as well quit aiming to become pirate king and go back to east blue if all strawhats has to help him at this point. Luffy didn't really accomplish much in this raid. And you want Oda to diminish his role even further by having strawhats join against Kaidou?

Sanji fans make threads on Sanji vs Beckmann which will ultimately lead to Zoro vs Beckman.
:milaugh:
But i still think Sanji vs Beckman will happen while Zoro is fighting Mihawk. They are both from North Blue and they are both smokers so it can happen.:kayneshrug:
Zoro isnt gonna fight every YC1 too he is getting Stronger. Woro and Wanji hype :zosmug::stealthblack:
Post automatically merged:

Sanji vs Beckmann and Zoro vs Shanks :cheers:
Fighting Mihawk>Fighting Shanks :cheers:

That second powerup is just adCoC. Internal destruction which is far more advanced is just adCoC. Application of CoC coating. If not, Luffy has never used internal destruction at any point against Kaidou.
Also Kaidou fought like 17 people before 1vs1 with Luffy. Luffy might as well quit aiming to become pirate king and go back to east blue if all strawhats has to help him at this point. Luffy didn't really accomplish much in this raid. And you want Oda to diminish his role even further by having strawhats join against Kaidou?
The Internal destruction Flow is a CoA application not CoC. AdCoC or CoC Flow is the Black Lightning.

As for Luffy beating Kaido 1v1 it feels rushed to me. I'm not saying he's not going to but in just two weeks time jumping from barely beating a YC to straight up beating a Yonko of Kaido's caliber is really really rushing it to me. What's next after beating the WSC? Beating the God of One Piece or some shit in another week?

:milaugh:
But i still think Sanji vs Beckman will happen while Zoro is fighting Mihawk. They are both from North Blue and they are both smokers so it can happen.:kayneshrug:
Zoro isnt gonna fight every YC1 too he is getting Stronger. Woro and Wanji hype :zosmug::stealthblack:
Post automatically merged:

Fighting Mihawk>Fighting Shanks :cheers:
Yup. Even in wano too. Zoro fought kaido. Sanji got nothin

W

Wonderful World

It's the oni stuff, a solid background to the ideologies held by him, the god valley incident and probably lore concerning the overarching plot sprinkled around it, which makes me really look forward to it.
Yeah, it is implied that humans may have wronged them in the past, so that's also curious. He mentions Wano being important to him, so I hope the backstory goes into that and what he knows about Joy Boy.

I feel the God valley stuff will come into play soon, as well as more about Xebec. If I recall correctly, Blackbeard's main ship is called "The Saber of Xebec," so he may even be related to him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.