Status
Not open for further replies.
Very likely about Kid. Scotch probably knows how big he supports Kid/BMs fight. Ik you, @Lukegranders and @ReggieZoldyck21 do as well.
Post automatically merged:

Gonna be funny if Killer gets a W but Kid gets a L
I don't think Scotch would have talked up @rerere like that though, it's been a long time coming and it's a very public advocacy here on WG

Very likely about Kid. Scotch probably knows how big he supports Kid/BMs fight. Ik you, @Lukegranders and @ReggieZoldyck21 do as well.
Post automatically merged:

I don't think Scotch would have talked up @rerere like that though, it's been a long time coming and it's a very public advocacy here on WG
@rerere is a Killer fan. It's most likely a Killer chapter and Kid doesn't do anything special...

@rerere is a Killer fan. It's most likely a Killer chapter and Kid doesn't do anything special...
He's both tbh.

Either way, it supports 2 things:

- that Sanji vs Queen isn't over
- Kid's fight is highly tied to Killer's anyway

Regardless I would not be surprised. Depending on the context, that could be Kid smashing BMs head into the wall, which he's done to Apoo and her already

He's both tbh.

Either way, it supports 2 things:

- that Sanji vs Queen isn't over
- Kid's fight is highly tied to Killer's anyway

Regardless I would not be surprised. Depending on the context, that could be Kid smashing BMs head into the wall, which he's done to Apoo and her already
the hint is 'banging head on a brick wall' which is probably how Kid and Law are viewing their fight with BM, i.e they can't seem to do anything to her.

Status
Not open for further replies.