Status
Not open for further replies.
It's that headcanon that keeps you anchored on these bad takes. Kidd is bound to fail in his ultimate goal (finding the One Piece/becoming the Pirate King) but that's about it. He's winning this Battle.

I mean, that's Luffy's (MC) dream, no Kidd fan believes that he'll achieve it
:kaidowhat:
He s luffys cheerleader
And bm aint gonna lose

Nope. The Kidd who was the unluckiest pirate died here

The Kidd you see now is the man who will survive in this raid victorious with a 1% chance of living :kidsmile:
"William Kidd, also known as Captain William Kidd or simply Captain Kidd (c. 1655 – 23 May 1701), was a Scottish sea captain who was commissioned as a privateer and had experience as a pirate. He was trialed and executed in London in 1701 for murder and piracy."

It's that headcanon that keeps you anchored on these bad takes. Kidd is bound to fail in his ultimate goal (finding the One Piece/becoming the Pirate King) but that's about it. He's winning this Battle.

I mean, that's Luffy's (MC) dream, no Kidd fan believes that he'll achieve it
:kaidowhat:
I’ll never understand why people will give Kidd the label of “destined loser” just because we know he won’t find OP. If Kidd is a destined failure then isn’t everyone else who wants to be PK including Blackbeard a destined failure too? It’s so dumb how only Kidd gets that label as is Kidd is the only guy who wants to be PK who won’t lol

Status
Not open for further replies.