Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ll never understand why people will give Kidd the label of “destined loser” just because we know he won’t find OP. If Kidd is a destined failure then isn’t everyone else who wants to be PK including Blackbeard a destined failure too? It’s so dumb how only Kidd gets that label as is Kidd is the only guy who wants to be PL who won’t lol
Because they fear Kid. They know he is the designated rival of Luffy. He is the one pushing Luffy to his limits in endgame, not as enemy, but as the one who is to compete with. They fear this, they want their favorite to be in that position, so they need to hate kid, no matter what he does.

G

Gorosei Informer

That's actually my prediction actually, either Kidd attracted a sword on hinself to cut it or forced/ordered Killer ti slice it :goyea:
Oh wow! That would be so "metal!" Pun intended ofc! I could see Kidd doing that definitely!

:crazwhat::hohoho:

Isn't it funny Big Mom is the one meant to steal your limbs with her roulette wheel and yet we didn't see it happen on screen? I thought Oda would do that with Nami and thus make their misison literally cost her an arm and a leg, just like her concept art! But then I remember its Nami....

:jay-he::ronalugh:

But what if Shanks is collecting arms in the same way Catarina collects women's heads too? LOL!
Wait...Shanks is Yoshikage Kira then!? OH MY GOOOOOOOOD!

:usoprice::chopoff::luchosop:

I’ll never understand why people will give Kidd the label of “destined loser” just because we know he won’t find OP. If Kidd is a destined failure then isn’t everyone else who wants to be PK including Blackbeard a destined failure too? It’s so dumb how only Kidd gets that label as is Kidd is the only guy who wants to be PK who won’t lol
Washed by shanks
Washed by kaido
Couldn t get revenge on apoo
His vc became a crackhead
He was there to kill kaido became luffy s dog and fights meme with law meanwhile luffy 1v1 kaido
And he aint even gonna beat meme

Status
Not open for further replies.