Status
Not open for further replies.

TheKnightOfTheSea

๐•ท๐–”๐–—๐–‰ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ธ๐–”๐–”๐–“'๐–˜ ๐•พ๐–•๐–†๐–œ๐–“
โ€Ž
Hermes' hype is amazing. I did a breakdown on it.
1. Hermes.

- The dude is screaming hidden villain vibes. Extremely, extremely knowledgeable on all sorts of topics, as well as powers of Gods, and humans as well as the fact that he knows more about combat than the God of War.

- Managed to scare Ares with just a look, and observe the fight between Zeus and Adam, whilst most couldn't. According to Ares an average God could only see a shadow of some of Zeus' average moves. Ares himself could see it completely, but he was unable to even perceive what happened in that exchange. However, Hermes was not only able to see it but also retell it completely.
- Look at Brunhilde's reaction upon Hermes entering the arena. She's in disbelief and genuine fear. Shaking and sweating profusely.
- And before someone says it's because of Zeus, no it isn't. Brunhilde had no idea that Zeus would show up. She didn't know Hermes was only the guy playing the violin for Zeus' entrance.
- She even notes that what had happened completely surprised her and was totally outside of her expectations
- So the fear, shaking and utter disbelief of Brunhilde was when she thought Hermes would be their opponent.

- What makes this moment even more hype is the fact that the human representative in this round was none other than Adam.
- The sheer hype of this moment is incredible. Brunhilde knew what Adam can do
and she was still shitting herself at the thought of Adam facing Hermes.

- Wanted to fight the strongest God of India and the strongest God of Destruction by far in all of Heaven just for fun
- The next point is a minor one I guess, but could still be telling. His voice actor has been announced and it's Junichi Suwabe as Hermes.
- This dude usually gives his voice to some of the most powerful and badass characters in each anime. The same dude that's the voice of Aomine from KnB who is the best player, Sukuna from Jujutsu Kaisen and the King of Curses and one of the strongest characters in the show, Eraser Head a top hero and badass, Yami Sukehiro again a top captain, completely badass, and one of the strongest characters in Black Clover, Sakunosuke Oda from BSD, very powerful, Undertaker from Black Butler, a hidden bad guy who is one of the most powerful characters in the show.

- That's about what I have on Hermes.​

With all this buildup and hype, I'm 100% sure we're going to see Hermes in action, but I'm not sure if he's going to fight in the tournament.

He could potentially be the final boss if Odin isn't.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
With all this buildup and hype, I'm 100% sure we're going to see Hermes in action, but I'm not sure if he's going to fight in the tournament.

He could potentially be the final boss if Odin isn't.
The problem with Odin though is that Thor was the strongest Nordic God. Kinda lame to just then go on and say Odin is stronger than him after that.

TheKnightOfTheSea

๐•ท๐–”๐–—๐–‰ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ธ๐–”๐–”๐–“'๐–˜ ๐•พ๐–•๐–†๐–œ๐–“
โ€Ž
The problem with Odin though is that Thor was the strongest Nordic God. Kinda lame to just then go on and say Odin is stronger than him after that.
I forgot about that.

Tbf Odin is the God of Magic, so he's probably a much more tricky fighter.

Wait, was Thor said to be the strongest Norse god in physical strength or in general?

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
I forgot about that.

Tbf Odin is the God of Magic, so he's probably a much more tricky fighter.

Wait, was Thor said to be the strongest Norse god in physical strength or in general?
In general.

Status
Not open for further replies.