Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice vid about evolution of D.Gray Man art to more gothic style and more beutiful, it growth more with the story itself, it's stylistic development:
Just of the reasons to call this work as
masterpiece
Great video but there are massive spoilers. He should’ve picked other panels
He literally used the panel with the biggest plot point => Mana+Nea = Millennium Earl
7-8 days left until we get a new chapter
:steef:
I need answers

Great video but there are massive spoilers. He should’ve picked other panels
He literally used the panel with the biggest plot point => Mana+Nea = Millennium Earl
7-8 days left until we get a new chapter
:steef:
I need answers
I mean we probably will saw Earl awakening, and that chapter will come out on Halloween. I mean, there's nothing better to do on Halloween then read or reread/rewatch D.Gray Man. I just hope that Hoshino health got better and she will release 30 pages chapter, at the very least. Ofc it could be otherwise...but I've got strong feeling that flashback end is near. In worth case scenario it will end in next year. But from that point plot finally will move on...and I hope we will see soon Mansion and of begining of Three Days of Darkness with it's climax World End.

W

Wonderful World

@playa4321

Can you recommend some decent to good cultivation manhua? I especially like the ones where everyone's arrogant and then get shit on later.

The most memorable so far have been:

Magic Emperor
Against The Gods
Above All Gods
Martial Peak
God of Martial Arts

@playa4321

Can you recommend some decent to good cultivation manhua? I especially like the ones where everyone's arrogant and then get shit on later.

Magic Emperor
Against The Gods
Above All Gods
Martial Peak
God of Martial Arts
Keyboard immortal
Heavenly star (author of ATG)
Shura wrath (not cultivation novel but still good as written by author of ATG)
Long live summons
A will eternal
Virtual world: Peerless white emperor (not a cultivation novel but still very good chinese novel)
Grasping evil
Immortal
God level demon

I mean we probably will saw Earl awakening, and that chapter will come out on Halloween. I mean, there's nothing better to do on Halloween then read or reread/rewatch D.Gray Man. I just hope that Hoshino health got better and she will release 30 pages chapter, at the very least. Ofc it could be otherwise...but I've got strong feeling that flashback end is near. In worth case scenario it will end in next year. But from that point plot finally will move on...and I hope we will see soon Mansion and of begining of Three Days of Darkness with it's climax World End.
I think there are at least 3 chapters left.
The whole Circus thing will get an end this chapter. After that we will get a chapter about Allen and Mana travelling + some new Infos. The third chapter could be about Mana's "death".
I hope we will get around ~35 pages

@playa4321

Magic Emperor
Against The Gods
Above All Gods
Martial Peak
God of Martial Arts
Recently starting a new one who is called "Im really not the evil god´s Lackey", it is funny but in sametime gold, pretty sure you going to like it.^^

W

Wonderful World

Recently starting a new one who is called "Im really not the evil god´s Lackey", it is funny but in sametime gold, pretty sure you going to like it.^^
I'll give it a look, thanks.

:cheers:
Post automatically merged:

Keyboard immortal
Heavenly star (author of ATG)
Shura wrath (not cultivation novel but still good as written by author of ATG)
Long live summons
A will eternal
Virtual world: Peerless white emperor (not a cultivation novel but still very good chinese novel)
Grasping evil
Immortal
God level demon
I'll give em' a look, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.