Status
Not open for further replies.
So a boring Raizou chapter with Drake vs Apoo..

Hope there is no break next week and we finally can have the half finals
Watch when Raizou and Apoo fights actually snap.
Though again, low-key confused that Jack didn't get half as much effort as Hawkins. What did Jack do to deserve this? Was he unpopular or something? Or Oda just had to get the parallel moment with Dog and Cat so didn't have space to draw a fight.

Fellow Ztards, no matter what happens, feel content knowing Zoro solos
Yes

Imo, I don't see BM going down before the YCs. Yes, I know the trio usually finish fights back to back, but BM is a special case and should be effectively around until the absolute end. Law and Kid, while not main characters like Zoro and Sanji, are essentially Luffy's contemporary rivals and also his greatest allies. They deserve the 2nd to last big exposition I feel like, which isn't to say Sanjis or Zoro's will be any lesser, just before this.
At this point I cant predict at all how Oda is going to deal with big mom

1. She needed Sulong to do it. I think some were at least those smaller ships too.

2. Zoro is one of Oda's favourites and MCs so not much of an argument there. Ofc Oda is gonna wank him hard. No shit the Strawhats did all that too, it doesn't change anything from what Kid did and he doesn't have the same kind of BS plot armor/convenience/stupidity that the SHs get in their favour. The odds are so heavily biased in the SHs favour and nobody will ever get a fair comparison to them truly.

3. Apoo was still fine even after Zoro too. Apoo also made Zoro panic and run. Killer was the one who figured out how to counter him.

4. You're making of someone being called Kid whilst acting very childish yourself, is that irony and lack of self awareness? Projection?
Blackbeard is old generation too, he ain't gonna last, he's gonna get taken down and be forgotten about in time. Oda doesn't even want him to be the main villain as shown by Imu being revealed now too. Blackbeard fails in importance and role to Imu easily.

But yeah carry on in your igorance anyway, it's only going to age poorly for you. What I said about Kid still stands whether you like it or not, you had to reference so many people just to try to counter me and slander Kid, that says a lot too. Shall we compare him to every other main character in the series too? Just to really try to fuel your slander?

I thought you being a Coby fan would appreciate characters more for who they are and not their feats, but I guess not too?

1. Excuses unless you think Suloong is above kidd. We also don't know the size of said ships.

2. It does change it since weaker strawhat members had .ore feats than he does unless you think they are stronger than kidd by default because they are more main charactered than him

3. Yes he was still fine only difference is that zoros attack amounted to him getting the job done which would have been getting the antidote which resulted in lives saved.

4. The irony is that you bullshitting even though again kidd is himself trash. He doesn't have feat bigger than the weaker member of the strawhats. He does not even have feats that place him on the same level of people even zoro. So you call me a kid for calling a person who is named kidd not having feats comparable to the main character in any way thus kidd indeed being a kid in comparison to people like luffy and zoro based on feats? Law has better feats than kidd. It's abysmal. Now unless you have manga facts that goes against my claim then you have zero point. Since again I am referring to how he has been shown in the series

Status
Not open for further replies.