Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji is scared of losing his emotions. Zoro has never shown fear. Him losing to Mihawk isnt fear it's shock value because during the fight he is shocked at far superior Mihawk is as a swordsman than Zoro.

We both agree that you gave away the game... nice.

He was never scared of losing his ambition... that's the whole point of I'd rather die than admit defeat. It's why Sanji says just give up your stupid ambition, if Zoro was scarred of his ambition he would have admitted defeat and backed down from Mihawk.

the reason why I said you gave up the game is because this quote "For him losing against mihawk is worse than death, so he'd rather be killed during the battle than live" shows you have no grasp on the full fight itself
But it's literally that, I'm not saying he is scared of mihawk or his ambition

He is scared of failing, he doesn't care about wether he lives or not and he doesn't want to back down, he wants to be the world's strongest swordman, or die trying, for him there's no third option

And we are literally agreeing, he'd rather die during the battle than be defeated
Post automatically merged:

I'm gone for like 3 hours and pretty sure I've read the same posts just before I left.
Lol
Jeez, we're really just a bunch of junkies looking for our fix

Status
Not open for further replies.