Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm wdym enies lobby Sanji nvr existed??

Maturing is realizing monster trio will nvr change and no matter which arc u choose it will always be Luffy>Zoro>Sanji.
No one knows black leg Sanji, unless they don't know his name itself. He is more known as judjge's son/Vinsomke/Germa brat.

Actual kids trying to be adult type stuff like this on internet.
Maturing is realizing monster trio will nvr change and no matter which arc u choose it will always be Luffy>Zoro>Sanji.[

Last edited:
No one knows black leg Sanji, unless they don't know his name itself. He is more known as judjge's son/Vinsomke/Germa brat.

Actual kids trying to be adult type stuff like this on internet.
Maturing is realizing monster trio will nvr change and no matter which arc u choose it will always be Luffy>Zoro>Sanji.[
I think u forgot that judge basically erased Sanji until he needed Sanji (WCI) reread the previous chapters he is called black leg only queen calls him vinsmoke since queen knows judge. I'm wondering if ur brain is processing what u are reading half the time

- Pell is said to be the strongest warrior in Alabasta, a country with a population of more than 10 million.
- He survived a literal nuke blasting right around him, probably one of the biggest durability feats in the verse.
- Yeah, he got taken out by Robin but let's be real here, she was shown to be very overpowered back then and the neck break was just pure hax.

Conclusion: Post-TS Pell is easily upper-YC level. This is just straight up facts. My opinion is absolute, everyone else's is trash.

I think u forgot that judge basically erased Sanji until he needed Sanji (WCI) reread the previous chapters he is called black leg only queen calls him vinsmoke since queen knows judge. I'm wondering if ur brain is processing what u are reading half the time
Even the biggest of Zoro fans can count how many times Sanji has been called black leg Sanji vs judge's son/brat or anything along that line. His family doesn't count since b4 whole cake they were the only ones who knew he existed

- Pell is said to be the strongest warrior in Alabasta, a country with a population of more than 10 million.
- He survived a literal nuke blasting right around him, probably one of the biggest durability feats in the verse.
- Yeah, he got taken out by Robin but let's be real here, she was shown to be very overpowered back then and the neck break was just pure hax.

Conclusion: Post-TS Pell is easily upper-YC level. This is just straight up facts. My opinion is absolute, everyone else's is trash.
If only Pell knew basic Haki , Crocodile would be dead

What do your points even mean? No on calls him Black leg sanji as if that is a legendary name. His germa/vinsmoke thing is more popular. Even in places where he shined, he hid his identity like Mr. Prince.

Will of M is weak in OP world
Just ask Robin , Nami , Usopp , Ace , Shirahoshi , Momo , , Sanji ' Mom
Crocodile will die in next saga :josad:
Oof now that I think about it u r right
Post automatically merged:

What do your points even mean? No on calls him Black leg sanji as if that is a legendary name. His germa/vinsmoke thing is more popular. Even in places where he shined, he hid his identity like Mr. Prince.
Wait okay let's back track when did this discussion turn sour.
Are u a Sanji fan?
Do u think Sanji belongs in the monster trio?

Btw my answers are I am a Luffy fan I like Zoro and sanji equally. And yes Sanji belongs in the monster trio period
Post automatically merged:

Spoilers today and Shichibukai chapter :funky:
Hey I wouldn't mind that at all if 1031 is really the act break and we cut to ssg or warlord stuff it would be gr8

Status
Not open for further replies.