Status
Not open for further replies.
It's funny it went in reverse order than forward again, so I can see this:

1026: Luffy vs Kaido
1027: Zoro vs King
1028: Sanji vs Queen
1029: Kid/Law vs BM (background to Killer vs Hawkins)

So maybe 1033/1034 is Luffy vs Kaido and it goes down agail
@TheKnightOfTheSea @The Unworthy look at this^
sanji vs Queen more relevant that mid vs meme
:cheers::gokulaugh:

How is it not the same attack? tell me the difference because there is literally NONE
sanji took the impact just like zoro but in his belly and can't deflect it because he doesn't have the ground he is in the air, so after that first beak impact in his belly which was the same that zoro blocked, king proceeds to buil up speed and power by taking sanji on a trip and crush him, the crush was a whole other attack ....

sanji took the impact just like zoro but in his belly and can't deflect it because he doesn't have the ground he is in the air, so after that first beak impact in his belly which was the same that zoro blocked, king proceeds to buil up speed and power by taking sanji on a trip and crush him, the crush was a whole other attack ....
It doesn't matter that Sanji is not on the ground because of 2 reasons
A) SANJI CAN WALK IN THE AIR
B) HAD FLYING AND ACCELERATION DEVICES

Luffy around 3bil.+
Zoro and Sanji somewhere under 1.5bil. but in the billion range.
Jimbei around 600-750mil.
The rest under 500mil. most of them between 250-450mil.

Chopper 300 berry
Actually thats pretty accurate :cheers:

I have some number of my own as well:
Luffy: 3/3.5 BI ( but i don't see him with a bounty higher than teach's, so i guess bb's bounty shall increase too.)
Zoro: 1.4 BI (for fighting two yonkos, and ofc he'll defeat a YC too)
Sanji: 1/1.1 BI (defeating a YC, and i think when he's done with fatty, he's going to "save" robin against some of the cp0 dudes, just a theory.)
Jinbe: 650/670 MIL
Robin: 500/550 MIL. as we get towards the end of the show, robin's getting even more important, so i guess the WG will increase her bounty considerably shall cp0 fail to capture her.
Other SH: under 500/450 MIL i guess...

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
you don't fool anyone dude it's obviously the same attack:suresure:

Actually thats pretty accurate :cheers:

I have some number of my own as well:
Luffy: 3/3.5 BI ( but i don't see him with a bounty higher than teach's, so i guess bb's bounty shall increase too.)
Zoro: 1.4 BI (for fighting two yonkos, and ofc he'll defeat a YC too)
Sanji: 1/1.1 BI (defeating a YC, and i think when he's done with fatty, he's going to "save" robin against some of the cp0 dudes, just a theory.)
Jinbe: 650/670 MIL
Robin: 500/550 MIL. as we get towards the end of the show, robin's getting even more important, so i guess the WG will increase her bounty considerably shall cp0 fail to capture her.
Other SH: under 500/450 MIL i guess...
Sleeping on Franky is not good

It doesn't matter that Sanji is not on the ground because of 2 reasons
A) SANJI CAN WALK IN THE AIR
B) HAD FLYING AND ACCELERATION DEVICES
king already builded his speed, he already started accelerating before, sanji would need time to build his but it's too late so can't do shit about it, you know physics. If he had someting like a ground at the moment of the first belly impact he would have used it with his legs to stop or get himself out of there

Status
Not open for further replies.