Status
Not open for further replies.
:gonope:

We need more zoro and sanji chapters

Both king and queen are totally fine.

If zoro and sanji defeats them in just one chapter then it will be pretty underwhelming.

We need chapters like luffy's snakeman vs katakuri before Oda concludes their fight​
not fine... they are super fine like 100% health no way its ending in 1 chapter though both fights ending together makes sense as the way things are going
Post automatically merged:

We cant give to Zoro/King and Sanji/Queen the same space devoted to Luffy/Katakuri because Luffy was the captain and Katakuri at that point was the main villain of the arc,so it made sense for that fight to last so long. By the way,i just realized that Oda made a "double page" of two villains falling at the same time with Jack and Perospero a few chapters ago,so i doubt that he will repeat that! So yeah,Queen and King will probably be defeated in different chapters.
Luffy got a great kata fight
Now zoro n sanji will get similar fight
Now Luffy will get even better fight so the captain supremacy still stays
:goyea:

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Why are you biting your finger?
First of all... if you're going to talk shit, make sure you @ me.

Second, and most importantly. I already claimed you as my grandson several months back in front of everyone in the OL and you had nothing to say about it since you know in your heart that it's true. You had the post deleted by a mod because you were embarrassed by it.

I'm disappointed, I expected a little more originality out of you, junior.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
We cant give to Zoro/King and Sanji/Queen the same space devoted to Luffy/Katakuri because Luffy was the captain and Katakuri at that point was the main villain of the arc,so it made sense for that fight to last so long. By the way,i just realized that Oda made a "double page" of two villains falling at the same time with Jack and Perospero a few chapters ago,so i doubt that he will repeat that! So yeah,Queen and King will probably be defeated in different chapters.
I didn't say that their fight should last as long as Luffy's.

I said zoro/sanji deserve to have dedicated chapters like what Luffy got when he activated snakeman against katakuri.

And, as of now both king and queen are fine and fights were totally one sided

Now we need some balance fight with some dope clashes before conclusion.

Their is no need to rush things when we didn't rush earlier

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
You wanted to marry me. You wanted to be my husband. You wanted to provide for your wife Maru, but you couldn't even provide for yourself. You came in last place. Holy shit, do you know how embarrassing it is to come in last place in a competition that involved nearly 30 people? Sad!

I am officially filing a divorce with you, never speak to me again lewd boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.