Status
Not open for further replies.

Akai2

๐Ÿ†‰๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†‚๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…บ!
โ€Ž
When are spoilers out these days cause I need to make sure to dip before then

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
If you continue imitating me without my authorization I will be forced to show the sexual videos that you sent me on tuesday, you know I will, you could be in jail if I wanted to, but I fear you will be the greatest lewdman to the end. I hope that one day you will stop living such an obscene life and begin to become like me Maru

Akai2

โ€Ž
Remember, bodybuilding...And I stress this over and over, it takes pattern of a lot of things, but it mainly working for the pump and doing a lot repetions, it's not about one or two or three or four reps, it's about 8- 12 repetions, getting constant blood flow to the muscle, in order to get that round muscle look

Akai2

โ€Ž
2021 and people still doubt Lebrent :cantseeme:

Lebrent >>>> Redon

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Remember, bodybuilding...And I stress this over and over, it takes pattern of a lot of things, but it mainly working for the pump and doing a lot repetions, it's not about one or two or three or four reps, it's about 8- 12 repetions, getting constant blood flow to the muscle, in order to get that round muscle look
You gotta have a very simple mindeset, you know you can't be social, you can't be out doing a lot of other activities....so you put on the blinders and have tunnel vision on what that ultimate goal is...I was always on track with everything, I mean everything was structured, I lived in a fucking box in order to be the best, meaning I had no outside, people called me with their problems I'd hang on, like the phones are of, don't bother me with negative shit and I just went at it, like that's all I cared about, that was what my life was like, it was go full fucking throttle every day...that discipline was there, I always tell everyone, it wasn't about the body, it was about the mind at first....but I trained my ass of

You gotta have a very simple mindeset, you know you can't be social, you can't be out doing a lot of other activities....so you put on the blinders and have tunnel vision on what that ultimate goal is...I was always on track with everything, I mean everything was structured, I lived in a fucking box in order to be the best, meaning I had no outside, people called me with their problems I'd hang on, like the phones are of, don't bother me with negative shit and I just went at it, like that's all I cared about, that was what my life was like, it was go full fucking throttle every day...that discipline was there, I always tell everyone, it wasn't about the body, it was about the mind at first....but I trained my ass of
If you continue imitating me without my authorization I will be forced to show the sexual videos that you sent me on tuesday, you know I will, you could be in jail if I wanted to, but I fear you will be the greatest lewdman to the end. I hope that one day you will stop living such an obscene life and begin to become like me Maru

Status
Not open for further replies.