Status
Not open for further replies.
When he accepts he is a Vinsmoke he will probably get it due being from royal blood and have his own ambitions.
Thats the point, he doesn't want to accept it.

He wants to be known as Black Leg Sanji, and not Vinsmoke Sanji or Stealth Black (he even created a new name for it), or using his birthright powers to get stronger and changing who he is, he already made that pretty clear more than once that he prefers death in this case.

The only way i could see "Sanji accepting himself as a Vinsmoke" happening is with a huge drop of lore about the Vinsmokes, something pretty different than what he knows about Germa, and that possibly involves Sora so Sanji would be really interested at learning more about it, but that would need to happen on his fight against Queen.

you can ask yourself why are oda still writing Sanji character devolopment as a continuation if WCI. It is obvious that Sanji character builtment was not finished in WCI. Sanji in this arc is behaving totally different like he preferred momo to save instead of nami . he asked himself first time , what do you want Luffy ? Sanji dont generally care Luffy . He always focused on nami and robin . He threw RS . This writing is not just a wasted writing . Oda is preparing Sanji to give something. Everybody know what it is except some guys.d
:stealthblack:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Sanji isn't getting CoC in wano for sure.

Luffy and zoro got training by Rayleigh and mihawk while sanji got by iva

Luffy and zoro once again got training in wano simultaneously for haki but not sanji.

Oda consistently made both luffy and zoro use hardening since TS while sanji have yet to be seen with it despite oda having many opportunity to portray him with it

Oda isn't taking path of development of haki when it comes to sanji. It's Lineage factor for him.

Yes he can have CoC in future but as of now no hints has been laid down so he isn't getting in wano for sure

So you are implying that SHs will either not get along oooorrrrr Momo will join the crew since Shanks was on the crew as a child and had CoC

My statement stills stands I think SHs dont need a 4th member with CoC
You mean Luffy's crew needs to be a carbon copy of either Rocks or Roger Pirates if there are 4 CoC users ? 4 CoC users would mean his crew at least equals theirs, which is needed for the future PK, but things like Rocks not getting along or Shanks being a child when he was in Roger's crew are technicalities that don't impact the story.

You mean Luffy's crew needs to be a carbon copy of either Rocks or Roger Pirates if there are 4 CoC users ? 4 CoC users would mean his crew at least equaled theirs, which is needed for the future PK, but things like Rocks not getting along or Shanks being a child when he was in Roger's crew are technicalities that don't impact the story.
You are the one who implied it literally when you posed the original question. Congrats on asking yourself your own rhetorical question

I stuck with my answer of 3 and sticking with it until proven otherwise

Sanji isn't getting CoC in wano for sure.

Luffy and zoro got training by Rayleigh and mihawk while sanji got by iva

Luffy and zoro once again got training in wano simultaneously for haki but not sanji.

Oda consistently made both luffy and zoro use hardening since TS while sanji have yet to be seen with it despite oda having many opportunity to portray him with it

Oda isn't taking path of development of haki when it comes to sanji. It's Lineage factor for him.

Yes he can have CoC in future but as of now no hints has been laid down so he isn't getting in wano for sure
Then what was the point of giving him haki to begin with ? He has both CoO and CoA for a reason. Maybe he won't get a better CoA but he should at least get a better CoO since he specializes in it.

Reborn

sanji is not trained by somebody. He have not any mentor during timeskip .d wrong .d
That still doesn't change anything regarding what I said.

What sanji need is to have attacks that can damage queen.

AdCoA is a possibility but again oda didn't show sanji undergo training like luffy and zoro for the purpose. So maybe lineage factor would be able to deal damage. But I am open regarding Sanji having AdCoA in wano.

But CoC in wano- nah

Then what was the point of giving him haki to begin with ? He has both CoO and CoA for a reason. Maybe he won't get a better CoA but he should at least get a better CoO since he specializes in it.
IDK

He definitely will get an upgrade of something in wano but my argument is it won't be CoC

When he accepts he is a Vinsmoke he will probably get it due being from royal blood and have his own ambitions.
Having royal blood has nothing to do with getting CoC, its the opposite..though who have CoC eventually become great leaders....like say hancock...... and don't even want to talk about his ambitions.....it doesn't exist.

You are the one who implied it literally when you posed the original question. Congrats on asking yourself your own rhetorical question

I stuck with my answer of 3 and sticking with it until proven otherwise
I implied Luffy might need 4 CoC users as well to at least equal them. When did I say it meant everything else should be identical ? You're the one who implied that. Congrats on not understanding the point your'e yourself trying to make .

Luffy went through 3 full fights against low to high YC opponents and two rounds vs Kaido to unlock adv CoC.

Zoro is training with a sword that can force out life threatening amounts of haki from his body and only after he allowed Enma to do that it appears that his CoC is coating his blades.

It would be odd to be honest if Sanji starts to use adv CoC in Wano with Oda providing no easy to spot shortcut for him to do it right away, and seeing how Luffy did not unlock it just because he was able to defeat a 1 bil + opponent in Katakuri. Without Enma's training and it testing him to this extent, Zoro wouldn't have been able to do it as early as Wano either tbh :kayneshrug:

That still doesn't change anything regarding what I said.

What sanji need is to have attacks that can damage queen.

AdCoA is a possibility but again oda didn't show sanji undergo training like luffy and zoro for the purpose. So maybe lineage factor would be able to deal damage. But I am open regarding Sanji having AdCoA in wano.

But CoC in wano- nah
Sanji have to blossom Haki to beat Queen for sure. What did his sblings lineage factor do Kata ? totally nothing :)

Reborn

Sanji have to blossom Haki to beat Queen for sure. What did his sblings lineage factor do Kata ? totally nothing :)
Sanji is different from his siblings.

Lineage factor already gave sanji PUs against Queen

And, the carefully look at the editor's note regarding it - Awakening to new powers

And, this is when oda hasn't even shown sanji going through any sort of fights or training for haki. It's clear that this awakened new power has to do with Lineage factor

Status
Not open for further replies.