Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay here’s a new theory:
He’s not a fire bird
Sanji will activate his Lunarian genes and he will get fire wings and maybe fire horns like a goat. He also has a goatee.
Sanji will become a devil EoS
i wasn't buying the firebird theory anyway..

but i don't see why shouldn't oda gives Coc to sanji as well..

if its about spirit/will .. his Father says he has it no different than zoro and luffy(ch 66) and we already know this since the guy is ready to kill himself he can't live the way he wants to.

if its about dream.. oda had zoro and Luffy's dreams as the main theme of Baratie for sanji to recall his dream and ambitions.. in other words he didn't compare sanji's dream to their universally.. but how attached zoro and Luffy are to their dreams intuitively.

arguing that his idiosyncrasies is why he shouldn't become one is vacuous...

i don't give a shit about Acoc.. and this isn't why I'm saying what i pointed out.. its because it seems warranted to his character as well..

oda in a way would be making a very profound point that lofty ambitions don't matter its the will to conquer and persevere for whatever you seek matters for such a quality.. ones with this haki are Kings of their own fate...

WB was

Roger was

Oden was

Ace died deciding to protect Luffy knowing his demise

Luffy in many occasions has said that its up to him whether he wants to kick the bucket now or not

Zoro has as well has cheated death pitting it against his will to persevere

and Now sanji is his own Grim reaper deciding to end himself if he isn't what he wants to remain as.

Sanji and Ussop at the end of the day are side protagonists that have their arcs in the story.. meant to leave a legacy.. in a way nami and zoro are of utmost importance but sanji's part is his legacy as the wings of the Pk... his little story to tell.. like Itachi from naruto even tho naruto himself has vast legacy.. Itachi cameo is still regarded by many as some of their beloved legacies

if this is how it manifests.. i am in for the ride

if not and its just for the sake of it and doesn't have any narrative value then.. hopefully sanji doesn't get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.