Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair enough, my reasoning is that an average cat will look at it's owner as a walking food dispenser, a dog will actually be loyal and will show real compassion.
so you have a moral case for your bias..
i'd argue cats are equally considerate if one tames them well.. i have seen cats saving kids.. loyal is seen equally if not more.. ofc there are contingent variables.

but i won't make a moral case for my tendency being drawn away from cats even if they are lazy and selfish at times..

Do you think im only joking around? :kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::gonope:
They're coping. They can't stand the idea of sanji being made of the same stuff as their God Lolonoa ZoLo:suresure:
Post automatically merged:

Is it set in stone that he'll get another PU versus Queen though? I thought HM was the only attack he's used post-PU on Queen, so maybe he has something even more powerful now that won't necessarily be a new PU but just a new strongest attack?
Hell memories is sanjis ultimate attack. He said it himself in wci

Anything new would have to far exceed hell memories and I honestly can't see how that'd happen without an ap increase

so you have a moral case for your bias..
i'd argue cats are equally considerate if one tames them well.. i have seen cats saving kids.. loyal is seen equally if not more.. ofc there are contingent variables.

but i won't make a moral case for my tendency being drawn away from cats even if they are lazy and selfish at times..
Not biased at all just facts, i'm not saying cats can't be considerate, it's just that the average cat is definitely far less loyal or caring than the average dog. I'd bet that if you were asleep and your house caught on fire 9/10 times the dog would first try to wake you up while 8-9/10 times the cat would immediately jump out of the window.

Not biased at all just facts, i'm not saying cats can't be considerate, it's just that the average cat is definitely far less loyal or caring than the average dog. I'd bet that if you were asleep and your house caught on fire 9/10 times the dog would first try to wake you up while 8-9/10 times the cat would immediately jump out of the window.
9/10 i was the cause for fire but yea i concur with the premise..

Fair enough, my reasoning is that an average cat will look at it's owner as a walking food dispenser, a dog will actually be loyal and will show real love.
That's the one argument dog lovers give all the time to explain why dogs are better, but it's terribly inaccurate. Cats are just more discreet about their feelings, dogs are just more extrovert. :goyea:

Status
Not open for further replies.