Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the one argument dog lovers give all the time to explain why dogs are better, but it's terribly inaccurate. Cats are just more discreet about their feelings, dogs are just more extrovert. :goyea:
Half of all cats are evil mind you. I can show you more cats that'll claw tf out of you if you pet them in the wrong spot compared to a dog who'll let you pet his eyeballs as long as you call him a good boy:goyea:

Hell memories is sanjis ultimate attack. He said it himself in wci

Anything new would have to far exceed hell memories and I honestly can't see how that'd happen without an ap increase
he hasn't shown everything els he can offer.. beside HM and DJ seem different..

what if he uses both together for a change with intense flame which he hasn't even bothered using for some reason which factually did double the damage in the attacks called Grillshot against Kraken underwater than it did against Queen which wasn't intense flame..

we're not out of options yet.. i also believe that the power up will be DJ related since its not pondered upon much.. like a FB or something

Sanji's nonchalant reaction to Queen in the last chapter makes me hope he has something else even better than what we coukd imagine up his sleeve... but make it logical lolda
Post automatically merged:

Not you, the damn cat scorched everything and just yeeted itself out of the house
LMAO.. yea i concur with this.. dogs are all in all more considerate .... BUTT.. more environmental friendly and portable are them cats

:kata:

Last edited:
Had both, i can guarantee a dog is far more likely to risk it's life for you, the cat will rather save it's own ass
Cats don't have the physical strength required to do anything, it's not about selfishness. They're also cleaner, quieter and much more independent. Also they're cuter.

And my cat was very affectionate, even when he didn't need to eat.

Cats don't have the physical strength required to do anything, it's not about selfishness. They're also cleaner, quieter and much more independent. Also they're cuter.

Didn't say anything about physical strength, and sure there are exceptions, i have no doubt that many cats are very affectionate, but dogs on average are far more affectionate.
Post automatically merged:

Cats can go on roofs so they're rooftop level. Have we ever seen dogs on roofs ?
Inuarashi

yeah, and my 2 black cats are the literally the guardian of my house, they hunt on roaches and rats

Dogs are slaves with no personality of their own and only follow orders. Cats are actual living beings with their own personality. If you want slaves who obey everything, just buy a robot.

Status
Not open for further replies.