Status
Not open for further replies.
Cats don't have the physical strength required to do anything, it's not about selfishness. They're also cleaner, quieter and much more independent. Also they're cuter.

And my cat was very affectionate, even when he didn't need to eat.
Bruh cats stand in their shit and then walk on your bed and table. Tracking shit through your house. It's gross. Cats are inferior af to dogs. Would you like me to make a pro and con chart comparison? I can show you 50 breeds of dogs cuter than a cat but imo almost all dogs are cute.

he hasn't shown everything els he can offer.. beside HM and DJ seem different..

what if he uses both together for a change with intense flame which he hasn't even bothered using for some reason which factually did double the damage in the attacks called Grillshot against Kraken underwater than it did against Queen which wasn't intense flame..

we're not out of options yet.. i also believe that the power up will be DJ related since its not pondered upon much.. like a FB or something

Sanji's nonchalant reaction to Queen in the last chapter makes me hope he has something else even better than what we coukd imagine up his sleeve... but make it logical lolda
Post automatically merged:

LMAO.. yea i concur with this.. dogs are all in all more considerate .... BUTT.. more environmental friendly and portable are them cats

:kata:
Bro what:seriously: Uses diable jamne and hell memories together? Is he supposed to make a second bubble of fire inside the bubble of fire already surrounding his leg and entire body?:laughmoji:

How do you know it did double the damage to the kraken? Just curious.:smart:

Hell memories is the stronger version of diable jambe. It's called sanjis ultimate attack by sanji himself. Queen laughed about it after being sent flying across onigashima. He's gonna need an ap powerup. Unless he pulls out anti manner kick course his only other move shown to be near hell memories.

Sanjis gonna get an ap powerup. It'll probably be with diable jambe I agree.

Bruh cats stand in their shit and then walk on your bed and table. Tracking shit :beckmoji:through your house. It's gross. Cats are inferior af to dogs. Would you like me to make a pro and con chart comparison? I can show you 50 breeds of dogs cuter than a cat but imo almost all dogs are cute.
Comparing cats and dogs is like comparing apples and oranges, they're not comparable but you just know apples are 10 times better.

Status
Not open for further replies.