Status
Not open for further replies.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Come on, I thought we were pals. Unless you don't know I changed my username too. :milaugh:
Oh no I don't recognize this name, who is this? :pepestrike:

Although given that chocolate ice cream slander I'm kinda worried to find out, I don't wanna lose an old friend :pepecry:

Bro what:seriously: Uses diable jamne and hell memories together? Is he supposed to make a second bubble of fire inside the bubble of fire already surrounding his leg and entire body?:laughmoji:

How do you know it did double the damage to the kraken? Just curious.:smart:

Hell memories is the stronger version of diable jambe. It's called sanjis ultimate attack by sanji himself. Queen laughed about it after being sent flying across onigashima. He's gonna need an ap powerup. Unless he pulls out anti manner kick course his only other move shown to be near hell memories.

Sanjis gonna get an ap powerup. It'll probably be with diable jambe I agree.
HM isn't DJ

Sanji's leg is white hot and transformed, .. in HM his body is just on fire it not the same as a superheated, glowing leg.. DJ is not just a leg on fire it a super heated leg itself.. (not the same as what King did on the recent Chapter)

about grill shit yes it did atleast twice as much damage with an intense heated leg underwater compared to basic DJ against Queen

vs

and i don't take sanji's word for his ultimate attack there's a good change he's hiding something special for occasion unlike wadatusmi's

Status
Not open for further replies.