Status
Not open for further replies.
This can actually be sick if Oda wants to at least have some fun. I wonder if Rejiu's power's would allow her to take Ice Oni booster without turning into mindless one. Now imagine if Queen could apply it to himself. It would be lowkey like Queen having his own monster point.
Yeah sounds cool, I wonder What is queens condition now after this many good kicks

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Sanji vs queen is over.

Sanji got all of his PUs and oda made him go for barrage of attacks with a fnisher.

If queen still gets up and unleash new power then sanji would need more PU which is highly unlikely.

Also, this fight lasted for good number of chapters and I don't see any reason for Oda to drag this anymore.

It's just seem like queen was not the opponent with whom sanji match up well. One is less of a fighter and more of a war fare type and other is well versed in martial arts style.

I guess oda failed here in order to connect lineage factor plot

However, I would like to be proven wrong in this case by Oda. This fight was underwhelming considering the stakes and potential involved.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
It's just seem like queen was not the opponent with whom sanji match up well. One is less of a fighter and more of a war fare type and other is well versed in martial arts style.
I seriously have no idea why Oda decided to make Sanji, a quick, speedy character with not the best AP go up against a tanky, durable, slow guy with tons of endurance like Queen.

Really felt like Oda should have just made a more speedy guy like Page One or WsW a calamity and had them fight Sanji.

That's hope that Sanji will get a well choreographed fight against the BBPs.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Sanji vs queen is over.

Sanji got all of his PUs and oda made him go for barrage of attacks with a fnisher.

If queen still gets up and unleash new power then sanji would need more PU which is highly unlikely.

Also, this fight lasted for good number of chapters and I don't see any reason for Oda to drag this anymore.

I guess oda failed here in order to connect lineage factor plot

However, I would like to be proven wrong in this case by Oda. This fight was underwhelming considering the stakes and potential involved.
Queen will be so ass if he goes down to such simple shit like regular CoA mixed with some fire bending.

Queen will be so ass if he goes down to such simple shit like regular CoA mixed with some fire bending.
I dont think its simple shit, he tanked Big Mom's attacks and Marco's Adv.CoA shockwave attacks pretty well, the fact that Sanji is hurting him even above that is related to much stronger moves and an higher amount of blows, its a combination of many factors.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I dont think its simple shit, he tanked Big Mom's attacks and Marco's Adv.CoA shockwave attacks pretty well, the fact that Sanji is hurting him even above that is related to much stronger moves and an higher amount of blows, its a combination of many factors.
Marco's what? :milaugh: If Marco had advCoA he wouldn't be so ap useless.

Marco's what? :milaugh: If Marco had advCoA he wouldn't be so ap useless.
Not useless, actually pretty decent, did much more to King than ShiShi Son Son for example, looked better than several of Sanji's attacks.
(I believe Marco was basically going all out tho)

If Queen mentioned "shockwaves", this could just be Adv.CoA

Sanji vs queen is over.
I really doubt that for now

We shouldn't treat Kaido, King and Queen like they were some Tobiroppo to be honest, cuz thats clearly not the case. Just like Lucci, Kaku and Jabra were treated specially compared to the rest of the CP-9.

But if thats the case, then its bad, a big waste of potential, and King will certainly be affected, so its really baad.

Im probably dropping the manga if that happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.