Status
Not open for further replies.
We thought about this when Tobiroppo defeated too. The fact that they still didnt wake up and their opponents left the area seems to support that they arent awakened Zoans.

I do not think calamities have it too. If they have Oda should have mentioned it in the fight. I think only Kaido has it at this point.

He talks about the beasts in Impel Down but in my headcanon i think Vegapank awakened them. And Awakenings are really rare too.

This video is a coping mechanism because he didnt like the fights but Oda isnt gonna add 9 characters wake up while we are going to the climax.

J

Joy D. MADS

We thought about this when Tobiroppo defeated too. The fact that they still didnt wake up and their opponents left the area seems to support that they arent awakened Zoans.

I do not think calamities have it too. If they have Oda should have mentioned it in the fight. I think only Kaido has it at this point.

He talks about the beasts in Impel Down but in my headcanon i think Vegapank awakened them. And Awakenings are really rare too.

This video is a coping mechanism because he didnt like the fights but Oda isnt gonna add 9 characters wake up while we are going to the climax.
Maybe we could get a little surprise with Who's Who, escape from Wano or at least trying to face the missing CP0 masked man.

OR even the pending reunion with Sasaki and Denjiro.
Post automatically merged:

Lol what's this? A pig?
His cum is delicious!

Status
Not open for further replies.