Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly I think

Sanji~king

I don't think king has any more tricks up his sleeves given how he's the type that always goes for the kill unlike queen

So far sanji has better speed and ap but king has better durability and stamina

It really depends on what trick allows king to be invulnerable
I honestly wouldn't even give him stamina sanjis been fighting for just as long and still had enough stamina to speed blitz queen continuously. We'll have to wait and see tho

There's a theory about how king turns the damage into fire

We saw him let himself be hit before he exploded

So no, speed still goes to king

And zoro is most definitely badly wounded, he got burned alive twice, got sent crashing into a wall atleast 4 times

He's just an endurance freak, doesn't mean he isn't badly wounded
But you realize Zoro’s had worse… Like Zoro at the end of chapter 1033 is not as badly injured as Zoro during the Daz bones fight…

This is something I’ve been trying to tell people, Zoro isn’t really gonna get injured in this King fight because Oda already has the Mink medicine side effect waiting to fuck Zoro up… Like Imagine if Zoro got fucked up by King AS BADLY as Zoro got fucked up the Hakai attack on the roof… Then double the Hakai damage reappears on Zoro after taking the Mink medicine to add on to all that damage he got from King… Like Zoro would be taking THREE times the Hakai damage and somehow he wouldn’t have died? TF?

Easiest solution has always been, King won’t actually damage Zoro that much

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Honestly I think

Sanji~king

I don't think king has any more tricks up his sleeves given how he's the type that always goes for the kill unlike queen

So far sanji has better speed and ap but king has better durability and stamina

It really depends on what trick allows king to be invulnerable
XD??????

What the fuck is with those autist takes today.

Sanji speed and ap but King dura and stamina.

XD?????

Aurora Execution is an ice-based move, so clearly not Sanji. "Execution" sounds like Zoro moves. Yeah I think it's over.

I wasn't sure if Oda was going to have Zoro finish +1 or +2 from Sanji's chapter, but it seems +1.

Status
Not open for further replies.