Status
Not open for further replies.
Chapter 1035 leak
Chapter tile: King vs King

Chapter starts with Osome and Chuji looking terrified at someone.
Cut to Zoro vs King.
Zoro starts to realize he's using Conquerors Haki.
He attacks King with a flying slash, and the slash is much stronger than before. King tries to defend from it but it's cut and actually bleeds.
King says that only Adv CoC can truly hurt his kind.
Next time Zoro tries to attack King, King uses Tempura Udon again, clashing with Zoro's swords.
King's beak and Zoro's swords don't touch.
During their fight, Zoro starts feeling pain. The medicine effect is ending.
Zoro decides to use Ashura with his new adv. CoC and attacks King. (lot of black lightning effects)
King takes the hit.
Cut to Luffy vs Kaido.
Kaido was weakened by all the fights he had. Luffy gets the upper hand.
Kaido begins to smile saying that Luffy finally brought him and his Calamities, a worthy challenge.
In an amazing sequence of double spreads, we see Kaido, King and Queen changing forms. They use Awakening.
Chapter ends with Jack still down because the mammoth lives only to suffer.
Open the thread seems legit

Wow spies :jay-yeah:
What’s your method of background checking nowadays? I’m assuming folks come from your Twitter/discord server to give their pitch
And I believe you guys started like 980-ish? It’s been a long time sheesh
yeah... Tbh our Jump teams are full atm and we don't need more staff...except for RDs. And i trust my current team so there's no real danger. On top of that due to restructuring of our working space and our internal system, it is impossible for redrawers to get access to the full Chapter. The worst case scenario always is a different team releasing a scan earlier than us in the same langauge and that's what we are trying to prevent mainly.

Lol I’ll never forgive him for what he did during Avengers vs X Men
:suresure:
:lusalty: The Avengers were the bad guys in that shit.

TBH, both sides look like absolute dipshits, just like every heroes vs heroes crossover. They have to force contrived bullshit to justify it. I highly recommend Kieron Gillens Uncanny X-Men run to see the X-mens perspective. He did a much better job than the event writers

Status
Not open for further replies.