Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Wow. I mean I joke about the Lance Yamato gender thing as a meme. I honestly don't care about it at all. And the AdmiralKinyagi joke is outta bounds imo.

And I didn't know that about Borderlands 3 but I'm not surprised. I used to work in scanlation a few years ago and raw providers/spoiler leakers were so fucking paranoid all the time. It's a serious thing if they get caught/found out.
Yeah, Kinyagi went way too far and also was doubling down and making fun of Lance after coming back after being banned or something I think? They were trying to make similar jokes upon returning I think? It was such abhorrent behaviour. I've had them on ignore for a while now due to it.

And I didn't know that about Borderlands 3 but I'm not surprised. I used to work in scanlation a few years ago and raw providers/spoiler leakers were so fucking paranoid all the time. It's a serious thing if they get caught/found out.
Ooooh nice! That's awesome man, that you did that stuff I mean! Much appreciate what you guys do, I really need to try and support it somehow.
That's completely understandable too, I've heard of leakers getting jail time in Japan and Korea I think for leaking manga volumes including recently.

Dude, you should check reddit from that time frame.

Best weeks ever.

Reminded me of the good old days of Game of Thrones season 8.

And it's funny because they created the /r/titanfolk to mirror /r/freefolk from Game of Thrones

:suresure:
dude, I was in that thread the entire time, the sheer amount of memes that came during those 5-6 days and since is the only reason I was able to get through that ending. /r/titanfolk was wild during that final AOT month

Oh stop.

200 millions for s8 my fucking ass.

GoT should cut off after S6 and I would remember this show as one of the best. S7 was a down spiral and S8 was just peak of dogshit.
Remember when they told us the battle of Winterfell would be the greatest battle in history? :milaugh::milaugh: i honestly think they did the worst they could

G

Gorosei Informer

If you guys wanna see COPIUM, check out MHA subreddit.

Fanbase losing it with Horikoshi being done with the series, gonna end this year.

I'm still sad about it.

:josad:
The Western "fanbase" has tried to cancel him so many times and harassed him off Twitter before I believe. Death threats, constantly harassment and such, I can't blame him tbh. I bet Shueisha have been trying to force him to make it the next Naruto or even One Piece, hence why the world building was teased to but never explored.

Status
Not open for further replies.