Status
Not open for further replies.
I really do appreciate all the kind words in this thread.

Need to bounce since spoilers will probably be out any day now but I just uploaded a video on the topic of the current fandom divide that I think is a pretty important listen.

See you all on Sunday.
Great video. Explains the situation to a tee. Good thing I stay off Twitter though, even when I tried to I couldn't be nearly as calm with so many guys there (I'm still fuming about the Yamato fiasco we had on here, where I played quite the part) ...

I would advise Sanji fans not to get too excited about the possibility of him facing Kizaru it's Zoro who has some unfinished business with him from back in Sabaody where he also showed he could face swordsmen:catsure:

I never forget the spoilers back then, the tension was perfect and kinda like the route which Oda took, but hell I remember how I was hella mad about Kizaru and kinda angry how the strawhats got stomped so hard, I was like"fuck Kizaru, you will get soon your ass beaten when Luffy and the others train more and learn more skills"...
I wish we could get a rematch on SA, with Current Luffy,Current Zoro and Current Sanji vs Kizaru and Sentomaru, I need to see how Kizaru ass going to get beaten down, same for Akainu.

Let not forget these two viceadmirials, I hope the next time when Luffy meet them, he stomp them into the ground:

Weren’t some Sanji fans claiming that carrying swords didn’t matter and King was a kicker?

Worstgen is the only place where the admiral matches are flipped lol

I swear I never saw anyone suggest Zoro would fight Kizaru till I started using Worstgen

Though it does sound like a pretty cool matchup
I can see Zoro fight either Fuji or Kizaru. Rationale for Kizaru is that Fujitora seems too much of a good guy, I can’t really see him fighting the SHs right now. Also Kizaru does seem to match up with the RHM position.

I don’t mind the Fuji-Zoro matchup though. Would be hilarious to see how people use the “pure swordsman” argument if it happens though

Status
Not open for further replies.