Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
I'm not too concerned with the current Dragon, a revolutionary force full of okama:josad:
That guy was enjoying a tea with a bunch of Okamas when his Commanders almost lost their life at Mariejois.

"We will declare a war on the World Government". Yeah. Don't forget to do this before Luffy finds One Piece.

That guy was enjoying a tea with a bunch of Okamas when his Commanders almost lost their life at Mariejois.

"We will declare a war on the World Government". Yeah. Don't forget to do this before Luffy finds One Piece.
To be honest, I think oda has a hard time connecting the revolutionary with the plot in a world full of pirates, maybe he will only appear in the last battle.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
To be honest, I think oda has a hard time connecting the revolutionary with the plot in a world full of pirates, maybe he will only appear in the last battle.
He has this problem with his whole plot not only revos. The dude adds characters one after another. Side plots one after another instead of answering the most wanted questions or at least just gradually explain them.

He has this problem with his whole plot not only revos. The dude adds characters one after another. Side plots one after another instead of answering the most wanted questions or at least just gradually explain them.
reverie doesn't solve any mysteries, I don't like oda leaving mysteries for so long that it loses interest in the reader. but having so many characters that he can't draw all makes op look more like a world than any other manga.

Status
Not open for further replies.