Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Joy D. MADS

Now, the question is, will Apoo get beaten this chapter?

IMO this cannot be possible that early because he has a huge role amongst the BP, "Informant" so he must have huge info about what's happening to the world just now (Shanks, Kurohige, Levely, Sabo... The possibilities are very high).

He would rather die than give up his dream meaning at no point he is scared of his dream... if he was scared of his dream he would have admitted defeat... It's so obvious. This headcanon you just made up is laughable. I know you hate Zoro and make terrible attempts at downplaying him... and act dumb saying "how is that downplaying him" but... come on

You literally missed the point regarding immoral compass. Whether it's good or bad for the character has nothing to do for immoral compass.

The things that Zoro experiences in the fight is shock not fear. It's shock because after the first go he realized Mihawk was by far superior and that Zoro was no match, knowing this he still was willing to throw his life away than to admit defeat

"And second you're just proving my point, zoro was scared of losing his dream"

Not scared, it's shock value which is far different

Scared of losing your dream and scared of your dreams is like comparing apples to apples
can you read?

I never said he is scared of his dream, I said he is scared of failing to achieve his dreams, he isn't scared of facing mihawk, he is scared of losing, and since he'd rather die than fail his dream, he'd rather be killed than lose to mihawk

I still don't get how it's downplay, it's literally in the Manga and it's something great, zoro isn't scared of death, he's scared of failing to achieve his dream , not the dream itself, he's not scare of that, he's scared of failing, more than he is of death

So he'd rather die than fail his dream

There's a big difference between scared of his dream, and scared of failing his dream

I'm hoping CP0 runs into her, and they end up being the kids from her childhood.
Honestly the best way to tie it up. It's super convenient and would be a really weird design coincidence if it's not them.

You can:

- Have Law and Kid show BM they are serious (this chapter potentially)
- During the fight (sometime later), CP-0 shows up (maybe chasing Brook/Robin) and they say something to her.
- This fucks her up and Kid/Law take advantage
- Then Linlin gets serious in a way she hasn't before potentially
- Then we get the big conclusion to said fight.

Honestly this chapter has me really excited to start actually giving their fight action panels, there's so much potential the next 10-20 chapters.

Now, the question is, will Apoo get beaten this chapter?

IMO this cannot be possible that early because he has a huge role amongst the BP, "Informant" so he must have huge info about what's happening to the world just now (Shanks, Kurohige, Levely, Sabo... The possibilities are very high).
Also Apoo is like the "master" of the Numbers, I expect all the Numbers to go down before him.

:wonderland:

Status
Not open for further replies.