Status
Not open for further replies.
From 106.101

"Tama's supremacy"

- Chapter begins in the flower capital
- We have a discussion between Otetsu and O-toko talking about Yasui
- All the people there are happy
- Cut to the live floor, Tama is leading the gifters with Usopp and Nami
- Tama awakens her devil fruit and gives her ultimate kibi dongo to Usopp, she says it can tame even normal Zoan devil fruit users but only for 1 week
- Cut to Luffy, he is eating to recover, at the end, a mysterious figure appears behind him in the submarine

Break Next week

Who wins between this two goes to final
:cheers:
if Germany win I could see them get to the final, we have a saying where I'm from when it comes to international football, 'you can never write the Germans off'

but if England win well it would be just like us to beat Germany but then lose to Sweden or Ukraine, build up expectation and then disappoint

From 106.101

"Tama's supremacy"

- Tama awakens her devil fruit and gives her ultimate kibi dongo to Usopp, it says it can tame even normal Zoan devil fruit users but only for 1 week
- Cut to Luffy, he is eating to recover, at the end, a mysterious figure appears behind him in the submarine

Break Next week
Are you the devil?

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
if Germany win I could see them get to the final, we have a saying where I'm from when it comes to international football, 'you can never write the Germans off'

but if England win well it would be just like us to beat Germany but then lose to Sweden or Ukraine, build up expectation and then disappoint
Doesnt matter anyway, Brazil is kicking all your asses in the WC might as well not create hype now.

From 106.101

"Tama's supremacy"

- Tama awakens her devil fruit and gives her ultimate kibi dongo to Usopp, she says it can tame even normal Zoan devil fruit users but only for 1 week

Break Next week
If by any chance something like this happens I will drop op for a year

Status
Not open for further replies.