Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
It started during colonial era started by "english men" and it is still going strong by the same "English men"
Destroyed whole cultures and did irreversible damage to the civilizations after civilizations.
At present US is the ring leader of this whole freak show.
Do you really not realize I agree with all that?? My point was that decades of cruel and racist foreign policy led to this, not HBO or Showtime :few:

Yeah I know I just made a joke, still I feel like it's not gonna happen because their dynamic is too similar to the bulma goku dynamic, and oda already confirmed he took inspiration from dragon ball to write op
He took inspiration but that doesn't mean he has to follow through with it exactly... I really am not a fan of Luffy/Hancock lol, I just think her humour is cringe and her obsession with Luffy is meh and I don't care how unpopular of an opinion that might be on here.

He took inspiration but that doesn't mean he has to follow through with it exactly... I really am not a fan of Luffy/Hancock lol, I just think her humour is cringe and her obsession with Luffy is meh and I don't care how unpopular of an opinion that might be on here.
Sorry, but you will have to die for that opinion

I don’t make the rules

Anyone want to make guesses on how Kaido will react to finding out Momo is a dragon and seeing his fully developed form that is identical to his own too?

1. Kaido is triggered by Momo's dragon appropriation and tries to cancel Momo on OP Twitter (Run by Fake News Morgans)

2. Kaido gets triggered that a replica of his DF exists and it also reminds him of his torture and potential brutal experimentation at hte hands of the WG

3. Kaido is in awe, is impressed and wants to adopt Momo as his son even

4. Kaido hurts himself in the confusion

5. Kaido laughs off the attempted imitation of his gloriousness and the irony of the son of Oden trying to be like him, whilst completely missing the irony of his own daughter trying to be just like father of that son and his late enemy/Broden

6. Kaido sues Momo for copyright infringement
identical to oden too :suresure:
Kaido : oden is dragon like me !!