Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

I actually loved it! It was a symbilic end to Ulquiorra's character arc.
Yeah that's fair. It fit with the storyline/character arc for him but that damn page especially, "The Heart", I found it so annoying. I get the symbolism and artistic aspect, the style factor and such but still.

Ulquoirra really didn't appeal to me either ironically so that doesn't help unfortunately ofc. Ironically I hated or was just indifferent to most of the Espada LOL.

:mihanha::saden::cantseeme::crazwhat:

Is anybody still denying that Hakai is not the strongest attack in the series.

It's Big Mom and Kaido’s Ultimate Combo speciality. (Ha) & (Kai) taking the first half of “Haha” which means Mother in Japanese, and taking the first half of Kaido. They rely on their core (our bodies power center) to produce and transfer maximum force.

Essentially they are putting their all into it. They rely on this move when they want to send an attack beyond anything they could possibly accomplish by themselves. That is why they call it Conqueror of the Sea.

Even just escaping it is a "very impressive" feat, they probably never ran into single person who could fully block one.

The look on their face here says it all. "Did our Hakai just... stop or are our eyes playing tricks??!"

They don't even know how, their thinking "did Luffy, Kid, Law, Zoro & Killer combined strength actually halt our attack?"

Yeah that's fair. It fit with the storyline/character arc for him but that damn page especially, "The Heart", I found it so annoying. I get the symbolism and artistic aspect, the style factor and such but still.

Ulquoirra really didn't appeal to me either ironically so that doesn't help unfortunately ofc. Ironically I hated or was just indifferent to most of the Espada LOL.

Damn your name is Espada :cantseeme:
Ulquiorra and Starkk are my faves :risitasad:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Wano Kuni - translates “The Country of Harmony”.
Kaidou - translates “Road/Pathway/Opening”.
Wado Ichimonji - translates the “Straight Path to Harmony”.

Full Translation: Zoro will use “Black Blade” Wado Ichimonji to restore Wano to a country of harmony after clearing the road/pathway by KILLING Kaido, creating the true straight path to harmony/peace.:smart:
:crazwhat:

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎

That's fair! I understand it wasn't for everyone. :kata::catpole:

G

Gorosei Informer

Full Translation: Zoro will use “Black Blade” Wado Ichimonji to restore Wano to a country of harmony after clearing the road/pathway by KILLING Kaido, creating the true straight path to harmony/peace.:smart:
This is a fucking amazing observation, holy shit....I got reminded of Kaido's name meaning recently as well as what parts of his name mean on their own too BUT this, this is just genuinely amazing!

:crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat:

:zosmug::cheers::hohoho::finally:

Imagine still not believing in ZKK :crazwhat:
Kaidou = Oni, Enma is the one who sent Oni to hell in the Japanese Mythology
Kaidou = Dragon, Zoro is Ryuma's descendant, the man who slain a dragon above the Wano Capital
:crazwhat:

Would love if Zoro choose Wado to finish the job also wants that sword to be the first one Zoro turns black:amazing:
Post automatically merged:

Momo did what ?! :crazwhat:
Kaido fainted :crazwhat:
We need Sanji to faint to bring back MZ who has been MIA for a while now:kata:

Status
Not open for further replies.