Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope.....haven't seen that since arlong, crocodile.....always pleasure to watch Luffy doing some crazy shit instead of just spamming normal or haki based punches....
But it would be something Luffy would do.
Post automatically merged:

Hint is not going to be about Zoro. Everyone should just expect a Luffy centred chapter
Okay but Lebrent said something about true Zoro fans will like it. That’s confusing

Luffy fans are far better than some Zoro and Sanji fans in this forum. Luffy fans can be toxic about Luffy powerlevel but they won't complain whenever Zoro or Sanji does some great stuff. There was no Luffy 'centric' chapter since 1010 and yet some of Zoro and Sanji fans are just crying because of apparent unconfirmed hints about chapter being Luffy 'centric'. Salty generation.

yeah sure, coming from zoro fan.....ain't surprising....bias....

again biased ......nothing surprising from zoro fan.....
Zoro bias yeah,

But Luffy sucks not because of "my Zoro bias"

Posttime skip has been the same song and dance for Luffy every single Post time skip arc. Same problem, Luffy does the same shit everytime, No character development and a shitload of plotarmor, it's very easy to tell, not surprising you can't tell though

Pretty much it

Zoro vs King will not be shown until everything bar the Luffy fight is over
Agree, my guess is they spend half the chapter on Luffy, Trashmomo and Trashmato then go back down show the Jack fight or somethin along that line
Post automatically merged:

Hint is not going to be about Zoro. Everyone should just expect a Luffy centred chapter
I agree... hence BARF

Status
Not open for further replies.