Status
Not open for further replies.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Yup after taking a double Yonko attack into the face. I guess Luffy is so chad he would just walk off from the same attack with no injuries and perfect shape whatsoever.

You probably forget how many fucking times Luffy needed help and 2nd, 3rd rounds to actually do something. But hey Zoro getting 2nd round chance is a reason to be called out especially by fans of a character who needs 4 rounds or more to go against Kaido and still do nothing as of now.
Nah, @Luffydom56 is actually right, that man is hella salty. He has been bitching non stop for 10 pages about how Luffy fucked up his week.

Yup after taking a double Yonko attack into the face. I guess Luffy is so chad he would just walk off from the same attack with no injuries and perfect shape whatsoever.

You probably forget how many fucking times Luffy needed help and 2nd, 3rd rounds to actually do something. But hey Zoro getting 2nd round chance is a reason to be called out especially by fans of a character who needs 4 rounds or more to go against Kaido and still do nothing as of now.
Luffy would be dead without Zoro. Kaido wanted to smash his head but Zoro used Ashura and protected him. Luffy would be nothing without his crew

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Nah, @Luffydom56 is actually right, that man is hella salty. He has been bitching non stop for 10 pages about how Luffy fucked up his week.
I'm just referring to what he said. Not if one is salty or not.

Dunno what they have been doing for 10 pages. What Luffydom says is bullshit. Luffy already has 4th round with Kaido but let's blame Zoro for having 2nd chance to do something.

You literally made my point for me. Luffy has always been getting carried by his nakama. He even says he can't do everything by himself. I think one of the main reason Oda added Zoro on the rooftof, so that he can protect Luffy. And Luffy has awlays struggled multiple times with his opponent because 'rubber always bounces back'. Thats nothing new.
And I will bet that Luffy will better time off with hakai than Zoro anyday. Zoro broke 30 bones with the attack. Luffy's body is more used to take attacks. His bones are made of up rubber they can't be broken that easily.

Yes Luffy sucks, not because of my Zoro bias, because he is the same song and dance with the addition of adding insane amounts of plot armor to him.

If Luffy ends up defeating Kaido 1v1 in his 4th go around, that will be 100% satisfying to the readers? LOL

Luffy has plot armor? Omg 😱 like every other MC? 😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱 how do you read 1025 chapters of a manga and think the Mc sucks?

Status
Not open for further replies.