Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just referring to what he said. Not if one is salty or not.

Dunno what they have been doing for 10 pages. What Luffydom says is bullshit. Luffy already has 4th round with Kaido but let's blame Zoro for having 2nd chance to do something.
Senju bean was the biggest asspull plot armor in Wano, ashura when first appeared is also one of the biggest asspull, not to forget breath of all things.

The way Oda does plot armour for Luffy is different. His power progression is natural and can easily be explained. Him getting saved also can easily be foreshadowed and set up in earlier arcs

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Man shut up, you brought up sanji for no reasons, you had a point in the beginning, wg did you have to ruin the effort?

By your logic luffy is mid because he got folded by a fat clown too
Gtfo fucker.

Lanji is useless.

I brought him for a reason. Luffy and Zoro can take 2nd rounds/breaks especially when they are fighting top tiers with their CURRENT level.

Sanji is doing nothing as of now.
Luffy didn't got folded. If Luffy had no cuffs Queen would be shoot back to Onigashima.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Senju bean was the biggest asspull plot armor in Wano, ashura when first appeared is also one of the biggest asspull, not to forget breath of all things.

The way Oda does plot armour for Luffy is different. His power progression is natural and can easily be explained. Him getting saved also can easily be foreshadowed and set up in earlier arcs
Mink's medicine is not a magical senzu bean that heals you without any costs. Zoro has some time limit not stated yet by Oda and he will suffer double Kuma thingie after it stops working so this is not as big of a asspull as everyone thinks. Once medicine is done. Zoro will probably be out.

Cmon I know you don't like Luffy but throwing a fiss like this because this chapter is a Luffy's? Just skip this chapter then bro.
We barely got any hints....It could be a Zoro chapter for all we know.
That would be like me leaving the forum because I dont like the chapter or a result of my character not getting what he wants, im not a loser so i wont do that. Not going to stop me from saying it would be a bad chapter.

I've had the same stance on Luffy since the beginning of the arc really beginning of posttime skip, i like how people think ohhh he hates Luffy now because one chapter is about him.

Ive stated in the past I dislike Luffy more than I do Sanji. At least it isnt the same song and dance with Sanji

Gtfo fucker.

Lanji is useless.

I brought him for a reason. Luffy and Zoro can take 2nd rounds/breaks especially when they are fighting top tiers with their CURRENT level.

Sanji is doing nothing as of now.
Luffy didn't got folded. If Luffy had no cuffs Queen would be shoot back to Onigashima.
But luffy had no cuffs, he was just wearing an explosive necklace, queen removed the sea stone handcuffs to see Luffy fight at full strength

Also did you somehow skip the last few chapters? Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.