Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah i mean seriously, fuck the fandom at this point. Kaido‘s been injured before by Oden, his 9 Scums and so on. But Big Mom is like a shell. If he can injure her, he would prove a point before cutting diamond and going to the highest level
Love this idea
Post automatically merged:

And there you have it folks laws awakening is more useful than kidds so far

Exactly and manga panels deduce that you are talking head canon since manga panels also reveal that sound suffixes are neccesary hence why we knew kaido speed blitzed luffy and also why we knew that zoro had stomach issues after oneshotting killer. So thank you very much for bringing up the manga

Cap
I'm asking the manga panel of direct clashing of the attacks but you're just spouting garbage and your headcanon can't provide any manga panels of said attacks clash retard:kayneshrug:

I'm asking the manga panel of direct clashing of the attacks but you're just spouting garbage and your headcanon can't provide any manga panels of said attacks clash retard:kayneshrug:
Retard you already lost the argument the moment others brought up the fact that sound suffixes are indeed needed with me providing other instance in which others such as your self agreed about said instances "zoro being poisoned depicted by sound in the manga and kaido blitzing luffy based on the sound suffixes shown in the manga". You making yourself look stupid at this point.

Or maybe what you are saying is that there is no clash because that would imply that zoro and kaidos attacks were even in which you are stating that they are not because zoro actually forced kaidos club upwards based on impact? Ahhhhhh I think I see where you trying to come from now!!!!

Retard you already lost the argument the moment others brought up the fact that sound suffixes are needed with me providing other instance in which others such as your self agreed. You making yourself look stupid at this point
Lmao you can't even post a solid evidence of your argument you fucking clown:suresure:
Actual manga panels of attacks clashing >>> your b-but.. muh sound effects & suffixes

provide at least one just like KKG vs god thread and ashura vs ademanchi attacks clashing

Lmao you can't even post a solid evidence of your argument you fucking clown:suresure:
Actual manga panels of attacks clashing >>> your b-but.. muh sound effects & suffixes

provide at least one just like KKG vs god thread and ashura vs ademanchi attacks clashing

But but but those sounds affects already dictated actions that transpired in the manga from the beginning of said manga to now >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> your headcanon.

Well gents would you look at that further spoilers proved my point. Kidd makes bigmom into a magnet so that metal can be attracted to her. So again even with his awakening if he does not have metal around him or in his area he is screwed while law is the one who is causing bigmom to bleed internally

Status
Not open for further replies.