Status
Not open for further replies.
Kid will fight big mom and killer fight hawkin who is perospero/snack level
Kidd is being assisted by law who kaido hyped stating how troublesome laws abilities are. Dude said nothing in reference to killer and kidd. Let that sink in.

Kaido praised zoro for his permanent cut on him

Praised luffy

Praised laws ability calling it troublesome

But didn't say shit about kidd and killer

Kidd is being assisted by law who kaido hyped stating how troublesome laws abilities are. Dude said nothing in reference to killer and kidd. Let that sink in.

Kaido praised zoro for his permanent cut on him

Praised luffy

Praised laws ability calling it troublesome

But didn't say shit about kidd and killer
Wrong once again he called Kidd a little monster

Complimented killers attack by saying well done.
Post automatically merged:

It’s so odd to just straight up lie like this

1. He called all of them little monsters

2. He said well done to both zoro and killer

So you lied portraying it like he singled the two out when he didn't.
So now you move the goal post to kaido not complimenting them to him singling them out. Just like I said before. Keep moving the goal posts that’s all you guys can actually do

1. He called all of them little monsters

2. He said well done to both zoro and killer

So you lied portraying it like he singled the two out when he didn't.
why does it matter for kaido to single Kidd or killer out when killer made kaido white eyed and he needed to be saved by big mom and Oda held kidd back specifically for the big mom fight?

Big mom didn’t go back to the roof to kill law she came to kill Kidd. Big mom literally tried hunting Kidd down. That’s the most single out I ever seen

So now you move the goal post to kaido not complimenting them to him singling them out. Just like I said before. Keep moving the goal posts that’s all you guys can actually do
Cap. Made it clear what my point was by using examples.

Stated quite clear

"zoro being praised for permanently scaring him"

"Luffy being praised for damaging him"

And "kaido calling laws ability troublesome".

Those are clear cut examples of him singling them out to compliment them. Which by definition was my point since I used those examples in the first place .

What you did was bullshit. You could not find an example and thus used examples with the inclusion of him complimenting every one and then highlighted it as those moments being singled out for just killer and kidd

why does it matter for kaido to single Kidd or killer out when killer made kaido white eyed and he needed to be saved by big mom and Oda held kidd back specifically for the big mom fight?

Big mom didn’t go back to the roof to kill law she came to kill Kidd. Big mom literally tried hunting Kidd down. That’s the most single out I ever seen

Cap since gear 3rd luffy made kaido white eyed severely times when he FIRST FOUGHT KAIDO.

Also cap. They had to take away her fire power and kidd used himself as a sacrificial lamb to take the blows of bigmom just to repel her. And even then that's less impressive that what Franky and robin did to her

Status
Not open for further replies.