Future Events One Piece stock thread

lets talk about characters with good/bad potential and the best time(chapter) to buy and sell.

example- luffys stock is like apple always at the top(expensive to buy and low risk -no huge profit or loss- while sanji stock peaked in ch 1107 and crashed to the bottom in chapter 1108

at this point everyone wants to buy his stock so it would be expensive, and you might make a loss.
Well i think they would be low enough to still not be too expensive. Weevil will also do something to get hype sooner or later. And if you want a "surprising" investement,lets invest in Doffy getting free stonks!

I would say it is a very good moment to buy Zoro stocks, now they are at an all time low but it is guaranteed that in the medium-long they will perform really great (almost MC like).

Linked to the Zoro situation It is also a bad time to buy Lucci stocks for the opposite reason. Now they are at an all time high but that is bound to change in a matter of chapters, at the very best he can hope for a tie or postponement (really hard chance but that would make the title skyrocket since he would be the first really big stain in the Zoro agenda and at the same time stay high for years since he will disappear for years after Egghead) but most likely lose so now is probably a good time to sell them.
Post automatically merged:

yeah. I think the best stock in egghead is still lucci's (I can't imagine the boost it receives if zoro doesn't defeat him)
Exactly what I was writing XD

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Puts on Luffy's stocks. Bought some Zoro shares at a discount and is selling covered calls on in the meantime. Once Zoro does something and the FOMO sets in, I'm cashing out for the inevitable correction when Zoro gets sent flying again.

Puts on Luffy's stocks. Bought some Zoro shares at a discount and is selling covered calls on in the meantime. Once Zoro does something and the FOMO sets in, I'm cashing out for the inevitable correction when Zoro gets sent flying again.
I would wait for oda to show lucci holding his own against zoro then sell all my luccis stock and buy zoros stock at an all-time low and sell when zoro inevitably beats lucci

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Every character from main cast has fluctuating stock.
No stock remains at the top all the time, especially Luffy's.
He ends up as a hype tool for others all the time.
Most stable stock among Strawhats is that from Zoro.
Never a hype tool. :goyea:

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
lets talk about characters with good/bad potential and the best time(chapter) to buy and sell.

example- luffys stock is like apple always at the top(expensive to buy and low risk -no huge profit or loss- while sanji stock peaked in ch 1107 and crashed to the bottom in chapter 1108

Sanji's an NFT 🤣