One Piece : the King of Predictions Tournament - Fourth Edition

Hello, fellow One Piece fans ! There's a very cool game I want to play and I'm sure you're all gonna love it (wow, it was poorly worded, I sound like a pervert but I'm not, I swear). This will make the wait between each chapter release more bearable and we need to have fun during these tough times.

So here's how it works :

Each week, I will ask you three questions about the next chapter and only two answers are possible : yes or no. Each correct answer will give you a point so you can score up to 3 points per chapter, you won't get any point for the incorrect answers (no shit, Sherlock). Sometimes, I will ask a bonus open question, which will give you the possibility to win 3 points or even more ! You'll have until Tuesday (so 1-2 days before the spoilers come out) to play, after that, your answers won't count. The tournament will end after 10 chapters (so the first edition starts with chapter 978 and ends with chapter 987) then we’ll start over again.

Of course, feel free to pm me to suggest some questions for the next chapters. I don't wanna decide the questions alone, it's not fun !

So, are you ready ? Let the King of Predictions Tournament begin !

1) Will we see at least one of the unknown Tobi Roppo's face this chapter ?
2) Will we get some bickering between Luffy and Kid ?

3) Will King appear ?

N

NeutralWatcher

1, Yes
Flying Six is just warm up fighters. No reason for Oda to extend their full appearance.
2. Yes
Kidd and Luffy will always argue as long as they are on the same panel and same place. Once they are separated they wouldn't argue anymore.
3. Yes
Queen appears in this chapter so I expect King to appear in next chapter.

1) Will we see at least one of the unknown Tobi Roppo's face this chapter ? YES
2) Will we get some bickering between Luffy and Kid ? NO
3) Will King appear ? NO

2 points : @Shura, @Don DaSlayer, @Finalbeta, @Luffy is the mc
1 point : @K!NG HARA$H!MA, @NeutralWatcher, @Cinera

No one got a perfect score this week but look at the bright side, nobody got everything wrong.:smithnie:

Time to spice things up a little after this slow start, I'm gonna give you four questions + a golden question.

Are you ready ? SUUUUUUUPER ! :fransuper:

1) Will the Numbers be officially introduced ?
2) Will a character's bounty be revealed ?
3) Will the Tobi Roppo meet Big Mom ?

4) Will we see Kaido's son ?

Golden question (6 points) : Who will land the final blow on Queen ?

Let's go ! :queenmoji:

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
4.) Yes (60%).

Golden Question: Sanji (50).

I'll make calls on the others later.

Last edited:
Must we answer it this week?
Yes, only this week, that's why the number of points you can win on this queston is so high. If you get it right, the points will be added when we get the answer.

1. Yes
2. Yes
3. Yes.
4. No

I need more time for the Golden question.
Ok, you just have to give your answer before the next chapter comes out.