Theory One piece Theory : Luffy teh JoyBoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..

i----------->.

so in chapter 1014 of one pisu there was a interesting manga panel where Kaido says :

1st how does kaido know about boyjoy??????? :

my theory someone from wano deciphred one of poneglyfs to kaido and had him know about teh legendary mugiwara joyboy coming back ..

2nd -i'm gonna assume that english translation did well in tis manga panel thus : notice well that kaido says : " seems like YOU COULDN'T BE joyboy.."

instead of : "..YOU ARE NOT joyboy .."

so tis could mean that kaido had knowledge that someone will inherit joyboy's will wich is will of D itself.....it's like when hagoromo told naruto and sasuke you indra and ashura reincarnations..but wait !!! it's more then that in case of Luffy teh joyboy!!!!...

-my theory Joyboy will is lying dormant within Luffy's body..it can be manifested through Haki..lemme show u an exemple or rether menga evidence :

remember when kaido beat luffy befor onigashima raid???..

(plz watch anime version of this) when luffy was fainted he could still launch "color of teh supreme king haki" and had everyone around him passed out..

if you watch anime version of that scene you will notice that it wasn't luffy who used that color of haki but rather someone living inside him...

something like HAKUBA for caventish...

thus that something like hakuba within luffy is teh will of D and joyboy's reincarnation..

in latest 2 chapter 1013 and 1014 we see luffy passed out and weakned fro kaido's attack ..

thus that hakuba like unconsiouss Luffy may emerge from teh waters and come back as a reincarnation of joyboy to beat teh $h!t out of kaido and prove him that Luffy is indeed teh cometh back of teh legendary joyboy..aka teh true powers of will of "D" ...

i----------->.

so in chapter 1014 of one pisu there was a interesting manga panel where Kaido says :

1st how does kaido know about boyjoy??????? :

my theory someone from wano deciphred one of poneglyfs to kaido and had him know about teh legendary mugiwara joyboy coming back ..

2nd -i'm gonna assume that english translation did well in tis manga panel thus : notice well that kaido says : " seems like YOU COULDN'T BE joyboy.."

instead of : "..YOU ARE NOT joyboy .."

so tis could mean that kaido had knowledge that someone will inherit joyboy's will wich is will of D itself.....it's like when hagoromo told naruto and sasuke you indra and ashura reincarnations..but wait !!! it's more then that in case of Luffy teh joyboy!!!!...

-my theory Joyboy will is lying dormant within Luffy's body..it can be manifested through Haki..lemme show u an exemple or rether menga evidence :

remember when kaido beat luffy befor onigashima raid???..

(plz watch anime version of this) when luffy was fainted he could still launch "color of teh supreme king haki" and had everyone around him passed out..

if you watch anime version of that scene you will notice that it wasn't luffy who used that color of haki but rather someone living inside him...

something like HAKUBA for caventish...

thus that something like hakuba within luffy is teh will of D and joyboy's reincarnation..

in latest 2 chapter 1013 and 1014 we see luffy passed out and weakned fro kaido's attack ..

thus that hakuba like unconsiouss Luffy may emerge from teh waters and come back as a reincarnation of joyboy to beat teh $h!t out of kaido and prove him that Luffy is indeed teh cometh back of teh legendary joyboy..aka teh true powers of will of "D" ...
So how do you explain Sogeking then?

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Tamn...so tis teory iz 97.44% tro !!!!!!!!..

tolt ya tat boyjoy iz dormant insite lofy body..
All that was needed was for Joyboy to come back is Luffy dying.
Means lord Buggy was so close to resurrecting JoyBoy back in ch98-99 when he was about to kill Luffy. :crazwhat: