Did you see his wci musical stuff? The actual song from the anime and one year previous or so he made a wci version of Ursula's song from Ariel.
This stuff was pretty good. He sounds like a musical singer ngl
Yes it was pretty good. I could see him as an actor in a Disney Musical
Butoverall he seems like an attention seeker
I don’t think so. Most of the German OP Y-tubers are attention seekers with a lot of clickbait. Watch GensoTV, he’s good

I don’t think so. Most of the German OP Y-tubers are attention seekers with a lot of clickbait. Watch GensoTV, he’s good
The German ones are so clickbaity I don't even watch them. The last video I saw was years ago . The worst one is One Piece Theoretiker, he just makes up shit and sells of off as pRoOf and doesn't seem to read the story properly.

I don't like his game gag which he runs while asking viewers to subscribe but I like his humor.
BDA's analysis I find interesting but sometimes it feels like he is repeating the same points with different wordings.
Yes BDA's analysis is good and i like his personality. I just think that his content got lazy a lot. GLR is not my cup of tea. I just cant watch his videos. I tried to watch other youtubers too i only watch Rogersbase's streams sometimes other than that i dont watch any youtuber. (People told me Sawyer7mage is good too but i didnt watch him.)