Status
Not open for further replies.
Fellas I have spun the wheel and the next series I will read/watch is here

The next series will be Record of Ragnarok!
:steef::steef::steef:

I am a big fan of combat manga/anime so I'm definitely looking forward to this one. Especially since the idea of Gods/Famous Warriors battling is an idea that I'm very fond of. I hope they have a cool Ashura fighter with multiple arms, that'd be pretty hype.

My experience with this series is basically nothing, all I've ever really seen was that really funny clip in the anime of the slide show fight between an Old Man and a blonde guy (MC?)

So I will probably read the manga over watching the anime.

Since this series has sadly not finished yet I will give my thoughts up to the current chapter. But be warned that I probably will not update on it again until it ends, if I keep up with it.

I hope you fellas enjoy my thoughts on the series when I read it
:cheers:

@NikaInParis @Natalija @Light D Lamperouge
@DarkestKnightofSpoilers @Jaguark101 @Pringles @RayanOO @TheAncientCenturion
@Seven7 @Ghostly Reflections @DoctorIndigo @Rottkins @EtenBoby @solis @CoC: Color of Clowns @Wildfire Kaios @Danketsu @Lhululu @Mr. Reloaded

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓

I am a big fan of combat manga/anime so I'm definitely looking forward to this one. Especially since the idea of Gods/Famous Warriors battling is an idea that I'm very fond of. I hope they have a cool Ashura fighter with multiple arms, that'd be pretty hype.

My experience with this series is basically nothing, all I've ever really seen was that really funny clip in the anime of the slide show fight between an Old Man and a blonde guy (MC?)

Since this series has sadly not finished yet I will give my thoughts up to the current chapter. But be warned that I probably will not update on it again until it ends, if I keep up with it.

@Seven7 @Ghostly Reflections @DoctorIndigo @Rottkins @EtenBoby @solis @CoC: Color of Clowns @Wildfire Kaios @Danketsu @Lhululu @Mr. Reloaded

Definitely read the manga. The anime is garbage tier.

Never read it, so no need to tag me on those updates

I looked it up and apparently, this series has only 60 chapters so far???
@Light D Lamperouge are these the longer monthly chapters or is this series really that short rn...
:usoprice:
oh, if it's that short, i might read it at some point

since i also love fights and all types of mythologies
Post automatically merged:

@Pot Goblin it's monthly yeah

chapters have around 40 pages

just checked it

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I looked it up and apparently, this series has only 60 chapters so far???
@Light D Lamperouge are these the longer monthly chapters or is this series really that short rn...
:usoprice:
It's a monthly series. Most chapters are around 40 pages. Let's call it the average I guess. You have some with like 20 and then some with 80 lmao. The story is more than halfway done. We've had 7 fights thus far. This isn't really a spoiler. Since even in the synopsis it says how many battles there are. Though do stay away from the RoR section until you finish.

D

Deleted member 83

Okay you don’t have to tag me for this one lol

THEN i guess i will join you on this quest except via anime……not because i don’t enjoy manga but moreso because my attention span is….well not the best even though i love reading

My Man Had to Spin the Wheel for reading a Series cuz people gives him good recommendations is funny and wholesome at the same time.:amazing:

Last edited:
I dropped RoR but the fight you mentioned is good.

What factions do you guys think will be involved in elbaf?

imo:
  • All 4 yonko crews
  • The marines
  • supernova
  • The Revolutionaries
Elbaf has the final poneglyph, so every major faction should be involved in this arc.

The yonkos and supernova are gunning for the final poneglyph. The marines, knowing that this could lead to Luffy becoming PK, are doing everything possible to kill Luffy and the others. Akainu mobilizes his full fleet.

The revos come to stop the marines from killing Luffy.

Status
Not open for further replies.