Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

That Vegapunk theory is actually really good,he could also be from a different dimension or something.Think of Ciri from Witcher3.
Aye thank you! A different dimension would be very cool, although I'm not familiar with the situation with Ciri. I also suspected him of being an alien too.

Theres those space pirate minks who have the same technology that Lindbergh of the Revolutionary Army is using too.

Lindbergh has those same gauges on him as these space pirates do and the the space pirates seem to be like minks, who are heavily associated with the moon too, as we know with Sulong especially ofc.

There’s two whitebeard canonically
old whiteboard and young wb
weevil is wb prior to his illness
nope,there is rookie WB,Rocks WB,Prime Yonko Wb and Old/Sick Wb.
Post automatically merged:

Mihawk>>>>>>> 100 weevils put together
Weevil is dumb too.Mihawk would find a way to trick him easily.

Aye thank you! A different dimension would be very cool, although I'm not familiar with the situation with Ciri. I also suspected him of being an alien too.

Theres those space pirate minks who have the same technology that Lindbergh of the Revolutionary Army is using too.

Lindbergh has those same gauges on him as these space pirates do and the the space pirates seem to be like minks, who are heavily associated with the moon too, as we know with Sulong especially ofc.
I hope Enel and these space pirates become relevant to the plot.If the One Piece is hidden in one of those Moons i would loose it.

G

Gorosei Informer

I hope Enel and these space pirates become relevant to the plot.If the One Piece is hidden in one of those Moons i would loose it.
Same here, it has to be important since Oda drew a whole cover story for it. Theres so much implications from that cover story, FAR too important to the OP world/lore and such.

I think its just a matter of time especially as how important the moon has been in the plot/worldbuilding/lore of OP so far and how much more important it will become I'm certain.

Oda restructuring the plot as he said he was gonna for the final saga has me very worried though.

Same here, it has to be important since Oda drew a whole cover story for it. Theres so much implications from that cover story, FAR too important to the OP world/lore and such.

I think its just a matter of time especially as how important the moon has been in the plot/worldbuilding/lore of OP so far and how much more important it will become I'm certain.

Oda restructuring the plot as he said he was gonna for the final saga has me very worried though.
:jackcopium: definitely important and not something that will be randomly dropped

I believe some youtuber made a mega op theory that inclued a lot os stuff i missed about skypia and the moon.There is a lot of connection with skypia in Enel's backstory.I think it was ohara library that made the theory.It was like 4-5 hours long.

So 150 chapters of Wano and we still don't know if Kaido wants to destroy the world, kill himself or find the OP with Linlin
Why does he want to kill himself, how come he couldn't die if he's a df user, what has he been waiting for all these years, who crushed his spirit and turned him into a nihlistic drunkard
What a mess of a villain, truly Oda's worst character

:crazwhat:

G

Gorosei Informer

I believe some youtuber made a mega op theory that inclued a lot os stuff i missed about skypia and the moon.There is a lot of connection with skypia in Enel's backstory.I think it was ohara library that made the theory.It was like 4-5 hours long.
That does sound like Ohara Arturs mega OP theory which was around 4-5 hours long as you said too?

4-5 hours though?!

Status
Not open for further replies.