Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 83

But there is one right? I meant more so, everyone is so quiet as if it's break week or this week where we might get spoilers but not 100% sure cause some event in Japan.

Don't follow the schedule of this shitty manga.
They have been quiet for a few weeks now
Actually this week has been pretty normal so far, redon and yp posted hints and Drumz gave his usual rating

You wouldn’t believe how angry I got on discord when Meme attacked them both
I truly believe this is one of the series lowest moments. Oda somehow managed to satisfy ... nobody with this one.
Two high ranking Beast Pirates officers went down without a real fight. Page One literally hasn't shown any named attack. Almost as bad as Jack. Ulti got it better but still a frustrating end.
Two straw hats ended up getting no real achievements because an emperor had to step in and do their homework. Usopp literally did nothing, and while Nami technically got to try her new power up it felt devoid of hype because her opponent was already half-dead.
Awful writing with Mama mode non-sense asspull. What did the author smoke while writing this? His editor should have say no
Further lowered the tension by having a supposed enemy contribute more to the alliance victory than she did for the antagonist side.

I'm trying to understand who was the target audience for this, but I don't see any. Maybe Big Mom fans, if they don't care about her being used as a blatant plot device.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
They have been quiet for a few weeks now
Actually this week has been pretty normal so far, redon and yp posted hints and Drumz gave his usual rating
Oh, I missed it then. I only remember people bragging about Aokiji and BB for some reason.

Also there is this trend where some random user drop the actual spoilers/hints but since he is irrelevant no one listens to him. Wonder who got it right this time.

The route to go with Boruto is just have him and Sarada lost in some alternate world and they fight enemies there meanwhile Naruto and Sasuke have to look for their kids

that way you don’t have to nerf Sasuke and Naruto to make competent enemies
They didn't even have to nerf sasuke and naruto since the enemies are already more powerful than ever plus this would force the ninja society as a whole to become even greater than they have ever been since naruto and sasuke alone can't carry everyone.

In other words keep them OP while everyone else has to catch up and find ways to be useful with unique abilities since from a raw power stand point they won't catch up to the naruto sasuke. The only except to this would have been boruto and Sarada since.:

1. Is born being the second coming of Minato with flying thunder god and Uzumaki seals and the teisegan

2. While the other is an Uchiha who is the second coming of the copy cat ninja whom gained ems early since her dad has both indra and asuras chakra in him while having her mom's healing jutsus

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
If the goal is for him to eventually defeat Big Mom and become a competent rival, I would do the following

- Remove Kid from the failed pirate alliance. Kid needs to be made an example of what happens when you just jump into the new world and decide to fight the Yonko on your own.

- Kid actually goes into BM territory and gets captured. He tells Killer to escape but Killer eventually gets captured by Kaido who’s looking to recruit strong pirates for his massive war.

- Luffy and Nami get thrown into Kid’s cell

- Kid begrudgingly accepts joining Luffy’s alliance to see his crew again

- Kid actually stalls starving Big Mom meanwhile Luffy is fighting Katakuri. We need to be shown how strong Kid is instead of being told or implied.
Killer makes the alliance to rescue Kidd and Kaido intercepts it, then?

Would Kidd still have awakening to push off Linlin?

Eventually all villians and their crews/lackeys will get this treatment thanks to Goofy tunes piece.

But I'm telling you thank god it was Kata's bitch ass first
"Future sight is op" "Kata low top tier"
:risitameh::risitameh:
His future sight was never op or perfect, I don't get why some people thought that.

Heck he didn't even notice Flampe during his with Luffy.

During the Luffy vs Katakuri fight, we learned that Katakuri isn't perfect like what Brulee and Flampe kept going on about. Yet for some reason, certain Katakuri fans still want to think that he is a perfect character with no little to no flaws.

The route to go with Boruto is just have him and Sarada lost in some alternate world and they fight enemies there meanwhile Naruto and Sasuke have to look for their kids

that way you don’t have to nerf Sasuke and Naruto to make competent enemies
Burrito would still be shit with ikemotos art tbh

Makes Sakura look like a toddler and 12 year old sarada the fan service material.
:risicheck:

Even makes Sasuke look retarded
:josad:

I truly believe this is one of the series lowest moments. Oda somehow managed to satisfy ... nobody with this one.
Two high ranking Beast Pirates officers went down without a real fight. Page One literally hasn't shown any named attack. Almost as bad as Jack. Ulti got it better but still a frustrating end.
Two straw hats ended up getting no real achievements because an emperor had to step in and do their homework. Usopp literally did nothing, and while Nami technically got to try her new power up it felt devoid of hype because her opponent was already half-dead.
Awful writing with Mama mode non-sense asspull. What did the author smoke while writing this? His editor should have say no
Further lowered the tension by having a supposed enemy contribute more to the alliance victory than she did for the antagonist side.

I'm trying to understand who was the target audience for this, but I don't see any. Maybe Big Mom fans, if they don't care about her being used as a blatant plot device.
mother mode was established in WCI. theres literally a scene where nami blasts her with lightning and big mom starts going on a rampage. her family say "nothing can stop her when she gets this mad, its like a natural disaster". big mom walks into a room and immediately calms down because charlotte anana her youngest daughter wants something. it might be corny but it was not an ass pull and was established a long time ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.