Status
Not open for further replies.

Peppercore

(☝◞‸◟)☞ 𝚂𝚒𝚖𝚙
Spoilers 1.062
Thanks to Redon

- The chapter starts with the separate group
- We see a huge variation of robots and they all have signature numbers and PUNK written on their bodywork.
- The girl claims to be original vegapunk and mentions that all those robots were experiments to protect the island
- The flock asks why so much caution with that place
- She explains that that island is 500 years in the future of the world's reality and that it hides the biggest secrets of the world government and that it is vital for the knowledge of those who want to find the one piece
- Cut to luffy with Bonney, they are walking around the place when they are surprised by a giant robot
- There are some fight scenes
- Cut to hive island
- Urouge's ship is on the island coast and his subordinates are talking
Random: Captain! I can't see the fight! The rays are getting in the way of my vision a lot!
Urouge: use your observation haki and you will be able to see what happens in that place!
Random: Now I can see a little but wait... That's impossible!
- Suddenly at the end of the chapter we can see two silhouettes in the middle of the beehive island
- they are revealed
- Aokiji appears defeated and bloodied in the middle of the island with captain KID eustass with his feet on his head and his mechanical arm frozen.

- KID is laughing hard and celebrating his victory and quotes that he has now become the admiral hunter
yes but where is law?! i dont care about kidd

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
Spoilers 1.062
Thanks to Redon

- The chapter starts with the separate group
- We see a huge variation of robots and they all have signature numbers and PUNK written on their bodywork.
- The girl claims to be original vegapunk and mentions that all those robots were experiments to protect the island
- The flock asks why so much caution with that place
- She explains that that island is 500 years in the future of the world's reality and that it hides the biggest secrets of the world government and that it is vital for the knowledge of those who want to find the one piece
- Cut to luffy with Bonney, they are walking around the place when they are surprised by a giant robot
- There are some fight scenes
- Cut to hive island
- Urouge's ship is on the island coast and his subordinates are talking
Random: Captain! I can't see the fight! The rays are getting in the way of my vision a lot!
Urouge: use your observation haki and you will be able to see what happens in that place!
Random: Now I can see a little but wait... That's impossible!
- Suddenly at the end of the chapter we can see two silhouettes in the middle of the beehive island
- they are revealed
- Aokiji appears defeated and bloodied in the middle of the island with captain KID eustass with his feet on his head and his mechanical arm frozen.

- KID is laughing hard and celebrating his victory and quotes that he has now become the admiral hunter
I know this is fake because i have a deal with someone if urouge appears in the chapter
:pepemy:

Status
Not open for further replies.