Status
Not open for further replies.
(In Roger’s voice) “War, division and the conflicts between people. These are things that will not be stopped. As long as people exist, these problems will never cease to be.”
Humans never learn, they keep being little hairless monkey creatures that yell around and fu.k each other up all day, with no real aim, no true goal.
Humans' only drive is the fear of death and fear of rejection by society.
Rejection by society is usually feared even more than death.

This is why people do all sorts of absolutely stupid things for the sole reason that it allows them to be part of some echo chamber group that keeps reaffirming their own bullshit, even if their actions actually are harmful, dangerous and bring death to everyone.

I will tell you guys the real reason why the new generation sucks so hard and why our future is fucked:

It all began with You Tube and Fortnite and now… now I see kids buying Minecraft and Fortnite cards instead of Pokémon cards.
What a fucked up generation
Tiktok taking away the attention span of people, making them lazy and turning them into bunch of wannabes.

I will tell you guys the real reason why the new generation sucks so hard and why our future is fucked:

It all began with You Tube and Fortnite and now… now I see kids buying Minecraft and Fortnite cards instead of Pokémon cards.
What a fucked up generation
Don't shoot me now:believe:

But I always thought Pokemon and yugioh cards are dumb.
I never understood the hype.

When I was kid I thought one's origin didn't matter in America. How disappointed I was when I saw how both the right and left are obsessed with race lol
It's become very focused on race recently but America's history is almost entirely centered around racial issues. We had a Civil War that revolved around it. Then when slavery was abolished, the Jim Crow laws happened. That shit affected the next 70+ fucking years until segregation was made illegal.

Then over the next 20 years it went from that to the "war" on drugs in the 60s-80s and modern prison systen. Then the militarization of the police for the "war" on drugs in the 90s. Now it has slowly gravitated to police violence in the 2000s, but has always been a thing in the last 100 years.

Yeah I noticed that too.
jokes aside, during my childhood everything was balanced.
We had right amount of technology and played outside basketball or in the woods with bugs etc.
I say to my cousin: "Let’s go for a walk."
He: "Ehhhh no I don’t want to walk. I wanna play Fifa."
You are right kids these days don't even know how play outside anymore the only outside game they know is pokemon go :nicagesmile:

Kaido is damaged and uses his awakening to recover.
Kaido notes that Luffy is using the same recovery he is.
With both being awakened zoans only the one with the superior will, will win by making the other submit or die.
Only one person ever made Kaido submit
Flashback begins... 40 years ago

Status
Not open for further replies.